Baby Bump.

***Bella is 18 weeks pregnant!!***

I am 18 weeks pregnant and finally, my baby bump is showing.!

Whenever I or Edward touch my belly, our faces brighten up immediatlly. It's funny, how everyone wanted to kill my baby and now, they have grown to love it.

I am now drinking blood, yes human blood. But people donate the blood so it is not like Carlisle is going around slaughtering people. He would never do that...ever.

My baby bump is not that big, but yet again you COULD see that I am pregnant. My heart just swells when I feel my little baby kick inside me. I have also been thinking about baby names. For a boy, Edward Jacob. And for a girl...well I am not to sure about that one. There is so many cute names, but I want a unique name for her. If it IS a her.

Me, I want a boy. I want him to be just like Edward and look like him, no traces of me. I dream about me and my family, my little E.j and Edward being together..Just the three of us. Now don't get my wrong, I love the Cullens..It's just, I love time alone with Edward but what soul mate doesn't?

I was sitting there on the couch about to doze off when a warm hand touched my stomach. I gasped and jumped right up, pushing whoever hands it was, off of my stomach. I looked up and it was Jake with his eyes wide in surprise.

"I-i am sorry Bella..I thought you knew it was me." He said nervously and blushing slightly.

I clutched my chest and sighed. I laughed and myself and nudged Jake.

"God you scared me! I'm sorry I didn't mean to push you away..You could feel if you want." I smiled brightly.

I was so happy Jake was fond, somewhat, of the baby. He still thinks it is going to be a monster but now since I am drinking blood and looking healthier and feeling it. He has hope, not a lot. But some..That's what counts.

He smiled slightly and rested his hand on my stomach. That's when I felt the baby kick. Jake's eyes lightened quickly..My baby has the same effect on everyone, it just brightens everyone up. I laughed and watched Jake's reaction to the baby's kicking. He seemed...happy? Like really happy.

"Wow." He said brightly, smiling like a maniac.

I laughed and shook my head, he was something. I patted his arm and that's when Alice came skipping in and Rose following right behind her.

My eyes narrowed.

"What are you up to Alice...?" I asked cautiously.

"Come on!" She pulled me up and dragged me to her yellow porsche. I hopped in the passenger seat while Rose was in the back.

"Where are we going?" I said scared, I knew where we were going and I knew I wouldn't be able to get out of it.

"We are going shopping for maternity clothes.!!" She squealed and peeled out of the driveway and sped down the road.

Dear god, please save me...

***AAHHHH!<3 I am back with this story, sorry I was too caught up in my other stories:P It's short I know but I uploaded on "New Light" and I am sooo tired:P Lol. So sorry but any upload won't be until monday!!:D Well that's about it for noow, SO SORRY IT'S REALLY SHORT-_- Sooo,

Comment<3

Vote<3

Fan<3

Add To Library<3

Enjoy!!<3