Honeymoon

Thank you ZeeBaby!!! This chapter is dedicated to you! You are the one who always tell me to don't worry about who does and who doesn't like my story. Once agaain thank you(:

Mmkay now here is the storry(: Enjoy!

Bellas pov

I walked across the warm sand and see Edwards back towards me and his eyes staring at the moon. I walked in the water and wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his back. He turned around and smiled at me "Bella I love you with all my heart, you are like my sun..without you I would be blind..you are my soul. My heart.

I smiled at him and say "Edward I love you with all my heart. You and me belong together." He smiled and gently kissed me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and made him closer to me. He brought us underwater and we still kissed. I couldn't hold my breath any longer so I swam up and smiled. He popped up and picked me up bridal style and ran,vampire speed towards the house.

He threw me gently on the bed amd started kissing me passionately. I knew that today I was gonna get what I wanted. I got on top of him and slipped my tongue in his mouth which made him moan. I smiled and kept making out with him. Finally he pushed me down on the bed and top control. Then he slipped it in. I moaned tthen blacked out.

***Next day***

I woke up and Edward had his head in his hands. I tried to pull his arms away and didn't succed. I groaned and fell back "Edward what's wrong?? I had the perfect night last night and you are not happy?" His head popped out of his hand and went right in front of my face "Bella I loved last night but I couldn't control myself did you see your self?" I got up to go towards the bathroom and looked in the mirrow.

I gasped. I was covered in black and blue marks across my entire body. I was also covered in feathers. I groaned and Edward was at my side. "This is gonna take forever to get the feathers out...I might as well get a shower...wanna join?" I smiled and he didn't "I can't I have to go find you something to eat...be back in a little" he kissed my cheek and he was gone. I frowned and jumped in the shower.

An

I got out and changed into a long blue sleeve shirt and a pair of black silk shorts because my legs weren't covered in bruises really. I pulled my hair in a bun and walked out of the bathroom.

The house was so big and empty I went into the living room and put in a movie. I don't know what movie is was but I didn't care. Once the movie started I was asleep. I heard the front door open...

Haha you like?(: hope ya do

Don't forget to vote comment and fann!!!(: <3 and Zeebaby is it long enough for you now?? Haha:D