It's Killing Her

Bella's p.o.v

Edward helped me into the plane. I can't believe he wants to get rid of our baby. I won't let them hurt you baby i promised as i rubbed my belly. Then he started kicking. I gasped quietly and a tear rolled down my cheek. I smiled and kept rubbing my belly. Then i fell asleep.

I woke up with Edward helping me out of the plane. I looked around and saw the entire family. I saw Rose. She is the only one who agrees with me. She wont let them hurt my baby. I saw her and i ran to her crying. she murmured "Its alright Bella..." and stroked my hair.

She helped me into the car and we drove off to the Cullen's house...

****************************************************************************************************************

Rose helped me into the house and Edward was right behind me. Carlisle brought out his equipment and started doing tests on me. He sighed and said "Yes Bella you are pregnant. I don't know how it is possible but you are." Edward sat on my right and Rose on my left. Edward squeezed my hand and i looked at him. He looked like he was in pain, like he as going to lose me. I smiled and stroked his cheek. That's when Carlisle "I think we should abort the baby" I stood up and so did Rose and i yelled "Absolutely not! you won't touch my baby..I wont let you hurt him!" Carlisle frowned and said "Bella it is killing you" I got more madder "I rather die than you kill my baby" and i stormed up into Edwards room and started sobbing...Then everything went black.

Sorry its short...I didnt want to give anything away...I'll probaly post the next chapter later on tonight or tomorrow(: Who knows? I want at least 25 votes before i upload the next chapter(: Comment vote and fan(: <3