Chapter 4

*Smut Warning*
I woke up and did my normal routine. I have to go to work today. Oh wait who am I kidding, I'm just going to compel them for money and leave. I don't have time for working.

That's just what I did. Today I decided to just stay at home and watch Netflix.

I was in the middle of watching 10 Things I Hate About You when I heard the mail man drive away. I got up to check the mail box.

There was no mail in there, but there was another package similar to the one that had blood in it. I took it inside.

I opened the package and found another blood bag in it with the same words that it had before. "Enjoy". It's seriously bugging me that I have no idea where this is coming from, considering only a few people know I'm a vampire. I had an idea.

I drove back to the woods that the mysterious, annoying vampire had caught me in.

"CHIHUAHUA BOY!!!! COME HERE!!!" I yelled. Suddenly, something fell out of the tree above me.

"Gah! Don't you have any manners!? It's too early for this." He moaned. I guess I woke him up.

"Get the hell up. I need your help."

"Oh really? You expect me to help you after you called me Chihuahua Boy? I don't think so."

"Oh my goddddd just help me!"

"Under one condition. You get me a date with that girl who keeps driving by your house."

"Girl? What girl?" Now I'm very confused.

"Brown hair, cute puppy dog eyes, looks Latina.." He's talking about Camila...why was she driving by my house?

"Fine! Deal! Now help me!" I pulled out the blood bag. "I need you to tell me all of the local vampires and if they have this handwriting."

He looked at the writing and just froze. I know he knows who it is.

"Um...I'm sorry. I can't help you." He seemed scared.

"I know you know who it is. Just tell me!"

"Regina Luna....." he said quietly.

"What?"

"Queen of the Moon. Why is she sending you these?" He looked so puzzled.

"I'd like to go see Regina Luna."

"No you wouldn't...shes evil," he looked panicky.

"If you want that date, you better take me to her. Tomorrow." I said, tossing the blood bag to him and leaving.

"Wait-" I turned around. "What's your name?" He asked me.

"Lauren." I said, and continued walking to my car.

Driving back home, I realized how hungry I was. There was a teenage boy listening to music walking down the sidewalk. I didn't see anyone else around, so I hopped out of the car.

"Hey!" I said to him with a warm smile.

"Uh...do I know you?" He asked, putting his headphones around his neck.

"Probably, but that doesn't matter. Don't scream."

I dug in his neck. I noticed his blood had a little kick to it. He must have been drinking.

I drained the blood out of him and just left his body laying there. I have no where else to put it so oh well. I started walking back to my car, then suddenly he appeared.

"What the hell, Lauren?"

"Ugh! Stop following me!"

"I followed you because I knew that you were going to do this! Stop eating innocent people!"