Chapter 2

"So get up, get up, and wake uuup now" all the boys suddenly started singing. Urgh can't they just let me sleep.

"You know what?" i asked them, while taking the covers of my face, so i could face them. Awwh Lou looked at me with hopeful eyes he's so cute.

"I got a new song for you're album" They looked at me totally confused.

"So get out, get out, get out of my room" i sang with a smile. Louis frowned, and they walked out.

After what felt like seconds later, i felt something wet and ice cold, hit me. And then i became wet and ice cold. I got up and screamed, only to see Perrie stand there, laughing her ass off.

I looked to my side and saw 2 huge bowls with ice cubes. What the hell? Whatever.

"Bitch it's on" i said to Perrie, took one of the bowls, threw three ice cubes that all hit her perfectly, and rushed out of my room.

When i ran past a mirror i couldn't help, but stop and take a look at myself. I'm all wet, so the volume in my black hair is gone. Right then i remembered i was wearing a white, tight tank top. It was all see through, so you could see my white bra with small blue hearts. I was about to walk back to change, but saw Perrie running straight over in my direction, with the other ice cube bowl.

I quickly ran down stairs, and into the living room. I saw all the boys on the couch, looking at the tv. They probaly didn't hear me run down.

Right then Perrie ran into the living room and threw an ice cube at me. Oh bitch you gonna get revenge.

I took an ice cube and threw it at Perrie, and smirked victoriously when it hit her straight in the stomach.

I ran to the front of the couch, and totally forgot that you could see my bra, and 5 teenage boys sat in the couch. Whatever #YÅLÅ.

"OMG DANI YOU SCARED THE FUCK OU- why are you all wet, and holding a bowl with ice cubes?" Lou asked, and of course looked down on my boobs. Boys.

"Hush little kids i ain't got time for dat, i'll explain later" i said while my eyes focused on Perrie.

I took an ice cube threw it at Perrie and slightly laughed when she winced.

"Ow" she said while rubbing her cheek. Just then Zayn turned around and looked at Perrie.

"That was revenge hunneh" i said with a deep voice, which caused everybody to laugh.

"Oh really?" she smirked her evil smirk.

"I guess" i said lost.

*****Louis P.O.V**************

"I guess" Dani said.

I couldn't help but smile. She looked like a lost puppy.

It took all the strenght in my body, to not look at her boobs. And finally i succeed.

"BITCH SAY WHAT!" Dani screamed

which caused us all to jump. She threw all the ice cubes at Perrie, and ran out of the room. Oh Dani.

"Well i'm gonna go get the suprise" Harry said, and you could see the happines.

"BYE!" He shouted and shut the front door.

"Do you think it's a dog?" Zayn asked me looking curious.

"Not really, i mean we have Kermit and Marbles, and he said it was a person" i said, remembering Dani's dogs, she use for her youtube videos(uh in this story she is jenna marbles, on youtube too).

"Where are they even?"

"In the yard"

"Oh ok"

And with that our conversation ended.

*** Dani's P.O.V ***

With that, my ladies and gentlemen, i ran upstairs to my room.

I decided to take a shower, so i walked over to the bathroom and took all my clothes off.

I stepped into the shower when the water was hot, and took my vanilla hair shampoo and conditioner, and washed my hair. I washed my body, shaved and turned off the shower.

I grabed my blue fluffy towel, and stepped out.

When i dried myself off, i walked into me and Perrie's room, still with the towel around my body.

I walked into my walk in closet, and looked around.

I saw a really cute, short black shirt and some cool red and black, baggy pants with matching suspenders.(picture on the side)

I took it on, and decided to let the suspenders stay down, to give the look a little badass. The black shirt went to above my belly and i really liked it.

I blow dried my hair, and left it down, so it was kinda curly-straight.

I looked amazaaaayn.

I walked down stairs, and saw everybody was in the kitchen. I went over to the cabinet, and took some cornflakes (cereal), and bowl and spoon.

I opened the fridge and took out the milk, and saw everybody watching every move i make.

"Sup" i finally said staring at them all.

"Uh well i like your clothes" Pez said.

"Thanks, now where is Haz?" i asked, but knew the answer.

"He went out to get the 'suprise" Zayn said, making air quotes around the word suprise.

I just nodded, and sat on the counter while eating my cereal.

"You know we have chairs" Liam said looking at me weird.

"Yes" i said in a duh tone.

"Then why don't you sit on a chair?" he asked.

"Beacuse we all know that i look soooo much hotter sitting on the counter, then on a chair" i said smirking, which caused Liam, Louis and Zayn to face palm, and Niall to giggle.

"I'M BACK WITH THE SUPRISE!" Hazza's voice echoed through the house. I went to the yard, grabbed Kermit and Marbles and went to the front door.

Everybody else were already there.

"Ok come in" Harry said excited and in walked a person that caused my jaw to fall to the ground. I looked at the others and they were shocked too, beacuse right in front of us stood -

*** A/N ***

Cliffhanger haha.

But i promise there's going to be a lot of drama in the ndxt chapters okbye.