Living with One Direction and Perrie Edwards.

(A/N this chapter is only about the characters, their life etc.)

Hello! I'm Beckham. Dani Beckham (insert cool James Bond effect there huh). Yes as in my parents are David and Victoria Beckham.

I have 3 siblings(for the sake of the story i changed the whole family). My precious 3 year old, little sister Awery(pronounced A-veri), very unique i know, i picked the name.

Then we have my 11 year old, little brother Jack, and my 19 year old twin brother, Harry. (So now if you are smart you have guessed how old i'am.)

My brother Harry, is in the world famous boy band One Direction, with our best friends; Niall, Liam, Zayn & Louis.

I on the other hand, am a world famous singer and in the succesful girl band Little Mix(A/N instead of Jade. But i have nothing against her i absolutely love LM). I'm also a model and actor.

I live in a huge mansion with my best friend for ever Perrie, Harry and the boys.

Me and Perrie share a huge room, Zayn and Louis share a room, Liam and Niall share a room, and Harry? Well Harry have 2 giant rooms for himself.

It's not that he's greedy, but the other boys wanted to share rooms while Harry wanted to have a room for himself. But he got 2.

My artist name is Danisaur, and my lovely fans are (of course) called Danisaurs.

Personality wise i'am super fun. I'm the immature, goofy, fun, but yet slightly badass type of girl. I can be a girly girl at times, then a gamer, a huge badass and an immature 5 year old. If you ask me, then i'm pretty damn amazayn(see what i did there? Haha no? ok).

When it comes to my looks, then if i should say it myself i'm pretty. I have beautiful (a bit selfish, are we huh?) green eyes, long black lashes, black hair that goes to my ribs (like to her belly), i'm really skinny (her legs are anorexia skinny while her stomach is normally flat), and well i have white teeth.