Chapter 6

Recap

"BABY CAN WE GO OUT TODAY?!" An annoying voice squealed. Here we go again.

              End of recap

I sighed, as i heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and soon heard them near me.

"Don't you have clothes, since you walk around in your pajamas?" Taylor's voice sounded infront of me.

"Don't you have boobs since you put toilet paper in your bra?" I snapped, already feeling the anger boil inside of me, beacuse 1. She is talking to me, and 2. It's morning and i'm really not a morning person. Everybody started laughing at my comment, but i was angry as shit.

"Bad comeback sweety"

"Don't call me sweety" I snapped again, and i hope for her own good that she will stop or i swear i'll fucking punch that bitchy smirk off her face.

"Beacuse what?" She said innocently, blinking over, and over again.

"Beacuse soon, my fist will collide with your face" I said, looking at her with pure disgust and hatred.

"You better back off Taylor, she may seem fragile but damn her pucnhes are hard" Niall said, and i remembered the day i pucnhed Niall beacuse... Well let me say this short, once me and Niall didn't get along that well.

"No, no i want to see you 'pucnh' me" She said to me,as she smirked. Oh bitch you gonna get.

"Fine" I said simply, as i stood up from my chair and walked over to her. Soon my fist hit her face and she was about to fall, if she didn't grip the counter.

"Now next time don't insult me. Especially not in the morning" I said, and walked upstairs to get changed.

As i walked into my closet i saw an extremely cute outfit, that i'm sooo gonna wear.

It contained cool denim shorts, a whiteish crop top, a cute oversized Brown cardigan, and lacey whiteish converse that went to a few inches under my knee. (Link to outfit http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/k3yu6j-l-610x610-shorts-cute-outfits-sweater-shoes-coat-high-waisted-short-oversized-sweater-b-jeans-short-fringe-shirt.jpg )

I took on the outfit, and brushed my long, Black hair and left it in natural waves.

"Dani what did you do to Taylor?" Harry asked, as i walked into the living room.

"Punched her, beacuse it was early and she annoyed me" I said as it was the most obvious thing.

"Well ok, i said that she shouldn't annoy you any more, but then don't pucnh her again, ok?"

"I don't punch without a reason, so fine i guess" I said and shrugged, as the boys looked at me.

"I'm gonna go out with Pez and the girls, see ya later, mum will be here at 5" I said and waked out with Perrie.