Chapter 4

***************************Louis P.O.V***************************************

"Harry's new girlfriend is such a bitch!" Zayn half yelled, so Harry won't hear us.

"I know right! I was just about to fucking say something to that brat, but Dani stopped me!" We were currently talkink about that blond bitch, while walking to our room.

"Louis?"

"Yes Zayn?"

"Why are all our stuff packed outside the door to our room? Is this one of your pranks again? Lou i'm really not in the happy mode right now" Zayn said, and i was totally confused, but then i saw that all our bags was leaning against our closed door.

"No Zayn! I promise it's not me!"

"Well let's see who it is then" I was kind of scared. What if it's a murder and when we walk in he will chop our heads off? Calm Down Louis, calm Down.

When we got to the door, Zayn knocked and a few seconds later the door opened. And there stood Taylor, with a dress in her hands.

"Came for an autograph? Well i don't have time right now, i'm putting my clothes into my new closet" She said as she looked at her pink manicured nails. Ew,

"No actually we came, to know why YOU are in OUR room, and all our things are in the hallway!" Zayn yelled, and i could tell he still was pissed beacuse she called his girlfriend, and his girl best friend, sluts.

"Go talk to Harry. I wanted a room for my clothes, and one for my shoes, and i wanted this room" She said with her bitchy voice.

"But this is funnily OUR room, so get the fuck out you spoiled brat!" Zayn screamed and luckily the girls were out shopping and came back in like 5 minutes, when this argument hopefully were over.

"As i said. Go talk to Harry, pretty boys" She said with a wink. What. The. Hell.

"Bitch i have a girlfriend" I said, anger rising inside of me, and Zayn clenched his fist.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Go talk to Harry baby and don't annoy me anymore. Toodles" She said as she slammed the door in our face.

"Well let's go talk to Harry then" Zayn said and i could see how angry he was.

When we got to Harry's room, Zayn didn't knock but just opened the door.

"Yes?" Harry asked as he turned around.

"Why. The. Fuck. Is. Taylor. In. Our. Room?" I asked, and he smilled? What the shit dude,

"Well Taylor needed 2 rooms for her clothes and shoes, so she got yours" He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Then where the hell are we supposed to sleep?" Zayn asked and was about punch Harry, but i had a tight grip around his arm.

"I don't know, go to the girls room or something, in the end they are your girlfriends. We'll talk about this tomorrow ok, i'm tired."

"Fine but this definetly isn't over, Styles" Zayn said and we walked out.

The girls already came back so we walked over to their room and knocked on the door.

***********************Dani's P.O.V***********************************'

After the Taylor episode, me and Perrie just needed to get away from her, so we went shopping. So now we are trying on the clothes we bought, after theme. The theme right now is costumes.

"1 2 3 READY!" We both screamed as we jumped infront of each other, to check each other's costume.

I havethis ally cool, red superman cape on, blue high waisted shorts with the superman logo on each back and front pocket, a matching blue t-shírt with a big superman logo on and tucked into the shorts, knee high blue socks with the superman logo under the knee on each sock, and finally the AMAZAYN blue platform converse with the superman logo on the side, with the converse star inside the superman logo. If you haven't guessed yet i'm superman. Or rather superwoman. Or supergirl. Or superwoman. I don't know.

Perrie is literally wearing the catwoman costume. Like the mask, the boots, literally everything. She looked like catwoman. I just looked like a cheap copy of superman.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door.

"THE HEROES ALLOWS THE VISITORS IN!" Me and Perrie screamed in unsion. I stood in a typical superman pose with one of my arms up in the air, like i was going to fly, and the other down on my hip.

"What" Zayn and Louis said as they walked in to our room, and looked at us like what the fuck.

"Whatcha doing here" i said trying to sound cool, but i probally  just sounden like an idiot, beacuse Perrie started laughing.

"Well we wanted to know if we could sleep in your room tonight" Zayn asked, and he looked... Angry?

"I guess, beacuse well we have two double beds. But why?" I asked. Zayn never used to be angry, and i really wanted to know what happened.

"Well..." (Louis tells about the incident with Taylor and Harry)

"WHAT!" Me and Perrie yelled at the same time, when Louis told us what happened.

"I'm soooo gonna talk with that twat tomorrow!" I said as anger rised inside of me.

"With Taylor?" Perrie asked looking at me, unsure.

"No with Harry. He's the twat." I said, but my thoughts were interrupted by my familiar ringtone, that still made me scream everytime i heard it, beacuse it was so loud.

"Well i guess i'll go get it" I said kind of awkwardly.

I picked up my IPhone 7A and looked at the screen.

Incoming call from MUMMY!

I swiped my finger across the answer button and waited to hear my mum's familiar voice.

M (Mum/ AKA Victoria Beckham): Dani! How's it going?

D(Dani): Hey mummy, i'm fine.

M: Great, Dani i have a question.

D: Hmph

M: Can i come over with dad, Awery and Jack tomorrow? The kids really miss you.

D: Uh duh

M: I take that as an yes?

D: Yep!

M: Great! See you tomorrow then.

D: Yah bye!

And with that i hanged up. I looked at the other's and squealed in excitement.

"Mummy and dad, is coming over tomorrow with Jack!" I squealed again.

"Finally, we really like that dude!" Zayn said. Well he, Louis and Jack are like beztiez 4 lifeh3<3<3<3<31111!!!! What's wrong with my mind?

"Yup, well i guess you guys can sleep over today, in the extra bed" Perrie said and yawned.

"What? But we hoped to sleep with our girlfriends" Louis whined like a little kid.

"Nope, you sleep in the extra bed or-" i said, and pointed to the door. Zayn pouted but they went to the bathroom to change.

I went into my closet and pulled out some cute, pink pajama shorts, and a superman T-shirt.

When the boys came out in boxers, they layed down and pulled the covers on, and me and Perrie did the same in our bed.

I couldn't sleep beacuse the boys kept complaining, but finally darkness took over.