Chapter 5

I woke up, and went downstairs in my pajamas.

Everybody were already downstairs, so i guess i woke up late.

"Hey guys" I said as i walked into the kitchen.

"Oh look, the slut woke up" Harry said mimicking my voice, which caused everybody to laugh. Even Perrie and Louis laughed. What the hell is going on?!

Just ignore him Dani.

"Hey Pez, wanna go shopping again today?" I asked her, as i took an apple.

"Are you kidding? I would never show up at the mall or for that fact anywhere, with a thing such as..... You" She said with a disgusted look on her face.

"What? But Perrie we are best friends!" I yelled, as tears threatened to spill.

"Were" She said as she smirked.

"But why? What did i do?!"

"Beacuse now me and Tay Tay are best friends" Perrie said, as she walked over to Taylor.

First now i realized i was crying, when a tear fell on my hand.

"Awwh is the little baby crying?" Lou asked as he fake pouted and everybody laughed. Everybody excpect me.

Suddenly everybody started screaming hurtfull words at me, such as "Go die in a hole", "Your a waste of space", "Is it even legal to be so ugly" and stuff like that. They knew the pain was beating on me like a drum.

I didn't know so i just screamed, in hope that they would all shut up. And sure it worked.

Suddenly everything became blurry, and all i saw was black.

             End of dream

I woke up, my heart racing faster than Kermit, running after chicken.

Calm down Dani, it was just a dream.

"Hey Dani, finally you woke up!" Perrie said as she opened the door, and walked over to me.

I was about to say something, but the only thing that escaped my lips were a scream, when my phone started ringing.

Incoming call from MUMMY!

I swiped my thumb over the answer button.

M: Hi honey!

D: Uh hello

M: We'll be over in an hour, but only with Jack, beacuse Awery is at a friends house

D: Kk, can't wait to see you! Byee

M: Bye hun

"Soooooo...?" Perrie asked looking curious.

"They're coming over in an hour" I mumbled.

"Ok come let's go downstairs!" Perrie said excited.

"But i'm in my pajamas"

"Yeah and?"

"Urgh fine!"

We walked downstairs, as i braided my black hair.

"We thought you would never wake up!" Niall exclaimed jokingly.

"Well i did" I'm tired as fuck!

"BABY CAN WE GO OUT TODAY?!" An annoying voice squealed. Here we go again.