TVD ( Kai one shot )

Imagine being in the prison world with Kai. You kind of like him until you learn the reason he is in there.

You sighted as Kai took all of the money again. It was the third game of monopoly you lost that day.  " Come on! No way you're that good, you're cheating " you complained playfully. "I'm not, you just suck " he laughed and you couldn't but notice how his blue eyes glowed in happiness. "You're staring " he said this time with a more serious voice "No I'm not " you argued laying lazily on the couch next to the fireplace "Now who's lying? " "Shut up " you said giggling and threw him a pillow. You both remained silent for a little,  " Tell me about you Kai " you said in a soft but demanding voice " Tell you what? " he asked in the same tone " Why are you here? "  " I can't tell you "  " Why not? "  " Because you like me and if I tell you, you won't " he answered casually and placed his hands in his pockets looking straight into your eyes, you blushed hard and looked away thinking he was just messing with you. " Y/N " he stared but you cut him " What is so bad that you can't tell me?  Did you murder someone or.. " you laughed but immediately stop when you noticed the look on his face. His eyes dark, not glowing any more,  he didn't even look at you any more, he just stared behind you with a cold expression " Kai ? " you asked hesitantly " On May 9 of 1994 ..I cruelly murdered my slibings and my parents " he said,  his voice dead serious as he slowly looked up at you again " Oh " was the only thing you managed to say,  suddenly not feeling comfortable any more as you tried hard to remain cool. He chuckled darkly " See?  Now you're scared of me " he said angrily and stormed out of the house slamming the door behind him , leaving you in a state of complete sock and fear.

What do you think? Tell me in the comments. Hope you enjoyed 😊