Isaac one shot

You are Isaac's best friend and you help him deal with his panick attack after his father beated  him up again.(It obviously happens before the whole werewolf thing)

You  sat on your seat waiting patiently for the bell to rang for the first period. You were not in mood for math but what could you Do? This day was already shitty , first your best friend Isaac doesn't show up to take you from home like he always does neither answered any of your thousand  phone calls and texts.

Then he didn't even show in school and you were sure he wasn't going too. You just wished he was ok , he always replied to your calls no matter what. You knew each other since you could remember yourself.

The time didn't seem to pass . You sneaked your phone under the desk to check for any new messages but carefully so the teacher wouldn't catch you. No luck yet, you  thought as there was still no sign of him.

It was only 15 before the bell rang for the first break when you saw Isaac from the window. He ran on the hallway heading on in the bathroom his face seemed red , he was clearly upset. You quickly got up not bothering to ask for permission before running out following him. You heard the teacher complaining and calling your name but you didn't  really care at that moment.

You hesitated as you stood in front of the men's toilet door from were Isaac had just passed. You knew he would do the same for you.

" Fuck it "

You said walking in the men's  toilets only to find your best friend curled up against the white wall balling his eyes out. Thank God no one else was there.

You cautiously walked there kneeling in front of him.

" What happened? "

You asked softly as he sobed with his face burried between his legs.

" Isaac please , you can talk to me "

You said again. He started breathing heavily and you realized he was having a panick attack, he  probably didn't even know you were there. When he was like that he didn't understand what was happening around him.

" Isaac it's me,You have to look at me "

You had deal with this before but this timed seemed to be more serious. He completely ignored you.

" Damn it Isaac , you have to look at me "

You said cupping his cheeks gently and forcing him to look at you. You gasped as you saw that the half of his face was purple from bruises and cuts .

" Hey , focus on the sound of my voice , I'm here , you're ok, you're safe now "

You repeated again and again as his breath started to become steady again and he came back to reality . You stayed in your current position for a moment to make sure he was ok and then slid against the wall next to him.

For a while none of you talked.

" Did he do that to you ?"

You asked with rage and sadness as you pointed at his bruised face.

Once again he didn't respond, you already knew the answer anyway.

" I'm going to kill him !"

You finally announced furious. You couldn't just stand there and watch your childhood friend get beaten up by his own father.

" You won't do anything, we've talked about it , how many times do I have to tell you?  "

He whispered wiping the rest of the tears that he had on his eyes.

" I know , but I can't just- "

" Yes you can ! "

" Stop being so fucking stubborn Isaac , talk to the police or let me  talk to my dad, he's the Sheriff. He'll make sure that that bastard will never touch you again. You deserve to be happy. "

" Y/N No! I don't need anyone's pity "

He snapped,  God knows how many times you had done this conversation and it always ended the same way.

" That's what you think I'm doing here, pyting you ? You have no idea ..
I can't believe you actually think that!"

" Why would you care other wise,  no one cares , Why do you ?"

" You know why.. , you're my friend and I love you "

" Well that's the problem Y/N I don't want to be just your friend !"

He said grabing his backpack from the floor and heading out as the bell rang ,  leaving you there trying to process what had just happened.

Part 2?
Vote or comment for it.
Enjoy  :)