TVD ( Kai one shot )

Imagine your bestfriend Damon dare you to seduce the first guy that would walk in the room. But what happens when this person is your secret crush?

" My turn " Damon said smirking. There was a gang meeting that evening at the boarding house but you thought it would be a good idea to go earlier and hang out with your best friend Damon. You were currently playing truth or dare and you had already regretted it , Damon have some hard dares."Truth or Dare Y/N ?"   he asked " Dare " you said one more time "Someone enjoys my dares " " Shut up, I'm not going to satisfy you and choose truth " . He had be trying a long time now to learn on who you had a crush but you weren't that stupid to let Damon Salvatore from all people know that. Dare wasn't a safe option either but what could possibly ask you to do that would be more embarrassing than tell him your dirtiest secret. " I dare you to seduce the first guy that is going to walk into this room " he said crealrly proud of himself. Ok, you thought that can't be that hard right? The only men coming is Stefan who's like a brother to me and Enzo with whom I'm  pretty comfortable with. "That's an easy one" you said trying to gain confidence " Really?  Well  I'll love to see you try to be sexy " Damon laughed at you and you stuck your tongue out . He always teased you cause you sucked at flirting. And that's the moment when everything started going down,  the door opened and walked in the one person that wasn't even supposed to be there, Kai Parker. The freaking sociopath and kind of secret crush that was hiting on you since he got out of the prison world . " I heard  my name " he said walking in like it was completely normal " Hell no!" You whispered-yelled " What is he doing here? " you turned to Damon as you started panicking. He was smirking like an idiot,  that little bastard  had planed all this ? " What,  Did I forget to mention he was coming? " Damon asked trying to seem shocked  " Come on I thought you'd be happy to see me cupcake , someone said something about sexy were you guys talking about me? " Kai said " How did you know he'd be the first one..?" You asked still trying to realise what just happened, maybe Damon knew something after all about the crush thing even thoughyou always tried to act like you hated Kai "I risked it, you have 10 seconds for the dare or you lose and become my slave for a month" he whispered "fine" .
  You got up and walked to kai unsure of what you were doing. "Hey there dollface " he said with his annoying smile as you sat on the couch next to him " I'm going to the kitchen " Damon said and you gave him an ' I'm going to murder you ' glare turning your attention  back to Kai . " I was thinking about you kitten " the werlock said smiling like an idiot 'you can do this Y/N'  you thought taking a deep breath " Actually I was thinking about you too lately " you said hesitantly knowing Damon was listening form the kitchen. " Really? " Kai asked not believing what you just said " Y-Yes, ..like a lot " you continued not believing what you said either " Y/N are you drunk ? " he asked more serious this time " No i was just dreaming about you these days .." you said and placed your hand on his leg " M-Me?" He wasn't that cocky suddenly " Well parts of you " you whispered rubing your hand up and down his leg, Kai was just looking at you socked since you had been always be rude to him and turned him down every time he tried to flirt or ask you out. " Seriously now? " he asked once again, you nodded and with one move you sat on his lap facing him , his legs between yours . You placed one hand at his chest and put the other around his neck with your face inches away from his. Until this moment you thought that you had the situation under control but his lips so close to yours made your heartbeat rise as his hot breath sent small vibers down your spine. As much as you didn't won't to admit it you always found Kai attractive but you knew he was bad and maybe that's why you were always mean to him. " Y/N .." he said leaning closer to you as you were lost in his eyes, it was like the warmth of his body was drugging you into a deep trance but he never managed to finish what he wanted to say , the bell rang signalling the others arrived  and you got off of him running into the bathroom.

" he said leaning closer to you as you were lost in his eyes, it was like the warmth of his body was drugging you into a deep trance but he never managed to finish what he wanted to say , the bell rang signalling the others arrived  and you got of...

Ok,enjoy and tell me if it sucks.
Part 2 ?