3

I've been gone for awhile and really busy, sorry this took long but I made it longer so hopefully this is good enough.

He woke up in a dark dingy room, it was drafty and the smell of old wood made him dizzy. His half open eyes tried to scan the room but he could only register tall shelves looming over him. Sighing heavily he attempted to push himself up but found one of his arms restrained in doing so. He lightly tugged his arm forward but didn't reach very far. "What the hell." He mumbled and sharply tugged it again with the little strength he had left. A glint of silver wrapped around his wrist attached to a piece of wood. They hand cuffed him.

He soon found himself attached to a wooden bench from behing, the thick wood nailed to the ground. His fingers trailed over the wooden carvings and noticed low mumbles nearby, they were low and discrete but he could just about make sense of what they were saying. Peering his head above the bench he saw three gloomy figures sitting around another similer bench. "Why did you have to bring him here." Bruce hissed. Of course they were talking about him.

"I don't know. It looked like he needed some help." Selina scoffed and turned away from him. A small snort came from the young boy which caused her to glare at him. "What was I supposed to do."

"Nothing." The clone frowned at this. He was beginning to dislike Wayne more and more.

Alfred cut in "I have to agree with master Bruce, miss Kyle, we did find him with the court he could be a possible threat." He could no longer bare to listen to anymore. If they did not want him there then he would gladly leave. Before he could hide himself Selina turned herself around and caught him, looking directly in his eyes as if she was looking at his soul. He found himself unable to look away. Her cat-like eyes always seemed to put him in a trance."He's awake." She addressed and he caught the attention of the other two. He could feel the tension arise when all three of them stood up and stalked their way over to him.

He didn't say anything straight away, instead shyly shifted away from them"Why were you with the court?" Bruce started. He stayed mute. Avoiding his accusing stare. He knew what they must of thought of him. an enemy, He was branded with the courts name and his background was anything but plesant. But he didn't trust them, more than they didn't trust him. "If you tell us we'll uncuff you. Simple deal." Selina said gaining everyone's attention once again. Her green eyes swirled in the same hipnotic state she had on him and he bit his lip, glancing over at the silver cuffs. Bruce made a noise to disagree but she cut him off before he could get a word in. 

"They wanted me." He began. "I didn't have a choice. She knew everything about me. And they took me before I could leave.

 "What did they do?"

"Alot of things, I can no longer do the things I used to. I'm weaker, more human." Looking up at their expressions they were clearly caught off guard by his answers.

"Did you work for them? Awful suspicious that you knew we were there." His stomach dropped. Did they think so lowly of him.

"No. Of course not. I don't even want to be here."

Looking him over Bruce pulled Alfred to the side and mumbled in his ear, they both continued their low conversation while Selina stood in front of him. Startled, he felt a gentle grasp around his wrist. Crouching before him Selina fiddled with the key before the cuff unlocked. Hesitently bringing his wrist against his chest he rubbed where the tight metal had just been, she didn't even look at him but he was watching her curiously. It didn't take long for Bruce to notice.

"Selina, what did you do."

She shrugged. "He answered your questions didn't he. I promised to uncuff him so i did."