Lights in the snow || Bucky Barnes

Another one I got from tumblr from after-avenging-hours
Bucky/reader - fluff

"It's freezing out here. What are you doing?" you hear Bucky's voice, moments before a thick wool blanket is draped across your shoulders.
You're standing out on the roof top of the Avengers building, tucked in a sweater and boots. You smile at him gratefully, pulling the blanket more securely around you. "Looking at the Christmas lights."
From your vantage point, you can see the lights of the whole city. The addition of the holiday lights to the normal city light just makes it seem so much more magical. And the way the light reflects off the freshly powdered snow just takes your breath away.
"Can't you do that from inside?" Bucky asks, crossing his arms over his chest. He had planned to grab you and bring you back inside, so he wasn't prepared to stay out here for too long. His Henley, though fine inside, did nothing to keep him warm when out in the snow.
"It's not the same," you laugh. You glance sideways at him when you notice him shiver. "Here," you pull the blanket off and throw it over his shoulders.
"What? No, I brought this out here for you," he protests.
"We can share," you tell him, moving to stand in front of him and lean your back to his chest. You pull the edges of the blanket over your body, closing you both in. "Better?" you ask feeling his hands grip your waist.
"Yeah," he responds, his breath tickling your cheek.
The two of you share a moment of silence, simply taking in the view and sharing each other's warmth. "I spy with my little eye... A blinking 'Happy Holidays' sign," you speak.
Bucky chuckles, looking around. "Over there," his metal arm emerges from the blanket, pointing at the sign. "I spy with my little eye... an inflatable snowman."
"Right there," you point out almost instantly.
"Wha- That's not fair. You've been looking out here for longer than I have..."
You laugh, snuggling further into his chest. "So? You have better eyesight than I do." You look around for your next item. "I spy... three reindeer on a roof top."
"There," Bucky points, faster than he had before. "I spy... a beautiful Christmas Angel," he tells you, his voice dropping a few octaves.
You frown slightly, not having remembered seeing an angel when you were looking before. You do another sweep of the city, trying to find what Bucky could be talking about. There's a blurry splotch of lights way out in the distance that could maybe be angle shaped...? You squint your eyes trying to make it out. After a moment, you give up. "Where is it?" you ask.
"I'm looking right at her."
You glance up, hoping to follow his gaze to the angel, only to see that he's looking back at you. It takes another second to click before you're blushing. You duck your head down, covering your burning cheeks with the blanket.
Bucky laughs lightly at your embarrassment. "What? Too cheesy?"
You shake your head, keeping your face buried. "No, just the right amount of cheese."
He leans forward placing a sweet kiss to your temple.