Prolouge

I honestly don't know what to expect from these types of people. One second we're eating lunch and the next second we're talking about Hayden wanting football dick. If you don't know yet, my name is Tyler and I'm the QuarterBack for Standard High. I'm currently sitting at a table with a few friends just chilling and having a few drinks. Not alcohol of course, that would kick me out of football. That's really the only two things that matter to me. Football and friends. Really I should probably care more about my grades but the only reason that they're over a 2.7 is because I need to stay our schools quarterback. But as we're talking about the flamboyant man sucking football dick comes a beautiful young lady that tears my heart to shreds every time I look at her. Her name is Michael. Weird for a girl, right? I think she's a feminist because she always does slam-poetry in the middle of class which is very annoying up sometimes she wears her skirts really short because it's 'sexist to see her as a sex object' when you can pretty much see her cameltoe. She has shortish hair, almost a bob if you will. Hayden nearly stabbed into my side with his elbow.

"What do you want?" I hissed as I was torn away from my boner-inducing trance.

"You're staring at him again." Hayden snickered at me as the rest of the table continued talking. I rolled my eyes at him before looking around at the rest of our table. Most of our friends were male, sadly. But it was ok. The chicks were cool too. Just not as cool as Michael. My best friend, of course, was Hayden. I feel like the only reason he joined football was so that he could get in my pants though. It's kinda weird, even if I'm bisexual. He has bright blonde hair in very messy locks. Almost as though it were fire if you were drunk enough. But not like I ever got drunk before, obviously. I don't know what you guys are talking about. Mason sat across from our table. He was a weird one. He always would stare at Michaels ass. He also calls her a dude! The next person that comes up to me and calls Michael a male I'm gonna fuck them up! Anyways, then there was Katie. She was spamming away on her laptop, probably playing some shitty game that none of us could beat except for her. She's the best at video games out of all of us. Professional, even. There was also Travis, Katie's cousin. They treat each other as though they were brother and sister. Travis is basically the Morgan Freeman of the group. He only pops up when there is something that needs to be explained. Michael was a beautiful, thick woman who always wore a gas mask on her face. Very entertaining ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). There was also a decent female damned Jenna. Everyone just lovvvvve her. She was very old looking. We always roast the shit out of her because of her shitty hairline. There was also Lucas who was currently sucking dick under the table. To be specific, Hayden's dick. When he popped back up from under the table, he instantly started gossiping about how small his dick was. Hayden glared at him before leaning back whistling like the two year old sounding child he is. He was just a joy to be around. .... Anyways, sitting across from Hayden was Matthew. He was a fucking bitch, all that I have to say about that. On the other side of Matthew was Christian. Christian was mostly made fun of for hitting puberty way too early. He nearly has a beard that can reach all the way down to his knees. He was kind of odd but none of us really cared about that. He was chill. Usually there was also Trevor but he missed school today. He said that he was off to fuck some hoe right before school. I bet he has AIDS.. There was also Skylar and Caleb, but they don't really matter. And then there was me. Obviously the best person of the group out of all of us. I have bright pink hair. I have came out of the closet, but that's not the only thing I came on, if you know what I mean.

Circling around our table was Mr. Caurse. He never really was a good person, ya know? He was that one dickhead teacher that would give you homework on break. I don't really like him all that much, but Travis despises him. Like, full out hates him. It's kind of mean but I don't really care anymore. Whatever makes the dude happy. Mr. Course dipped down, lightly tapping on Lucas' shoulder. Lucas looked up only to be lead away towards the bathroom by Mr. Caurse. "How much do you want a bet that he's getting his ass pounded by Mr. Dickhead?" Travis asked.

Katie nodded with a small smirk, "What else would he be doing? I honestly don't know what you expect from Lucas."

"Ha...Ha...Ha.." Jenna attempted to laugh while her dentures fell out and her hairline slowly reduced with every breath. That's all I really have to say about them. They're like family to me and I don't know what I would do without them. Without me realizing, Michael had filled up the seat where Lucas once sat. Hayden knocked into my side, holding down a chuckle. I could easily tell that my cheeks were flaring with flames. I could hear my blood throbbing in my ears. But now that she's here, that's not the only thing that's throbbing.

"Ya know baby, after I'm done with your they're gonna call me a nazi because your ass is about to get assed." I winked at her. Michael tilted her head.

"Is there something that is actually wrong with you?" Michael asked, genuinely concerned.

"You know I love it when you dirty talk me.." I growled.

"You know, Imma gonna just let myself out..." Michael stood up, walking away from the table just to walk towards her next class.

"She's walking away? But the bel-" The bell screech throughout the building. Well damn.... Our table scurried to get out the door and to our next class.