Chapter 3

"H...how do you know my name?" I said, whilst my voice turned shaky and my breathing paced up erratically.

"Everyone's heard of you, Amy!" Niall said simply shrugging it off. i still found that a bit weird though. maybe the warden told them?

"Can we play cluedo?" he asked randomly out if the blue.

"Really? That's well boring!" i replied laughing.

We walked through into what looked like a sitting room and Niall walked over to the shelf picking up a dusty deck of cards blowing them to remove the substance lightly covering the top.

He brought them back to the table and started to shuffle them. "what shall we play then?" i asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Go fish?" he smirked tilting his head to the side slightly.

"Well let me tell you this, i have never lost a single game so pucker up Horan, your gonna lose!" i said cracking into fits of laughter, snorting on the odd occasion too! as soon as i said that he smiled shaking his head.

I must say even though he is psychotic I still reckon he pulls all the ladies! maybe thats how he manages to kill them, it's like a trap! thats hardly gonna be true though...i just think too much!

************************

Eventually the game finished and we had both clearly had a lot of fun. there was giggling smiling gossiping, the whole lot.
But I need to stay away from him, I don't know what he is capable of!

But the cute, cheeky smile disappeared from Niall's face. he flared his nostrils and his jaw was clenched and his eyes narrowed at something behind me.

I slowly turned around only to see this gorgeous man. His all curly and his perfectly shaped dimples, and his green eyes. oh wow. they were so deep, like a book, it's almost as if i can read him.

"Niall" the unknown greeted as he walked over and took a seat next to me.

"Harry." Niall said through gritted teeth.

"Oh I just came to say I need some help with paperwork, would you be able help Amy?" He said very politely.

"Yeah sure" i said following him down the grim and bleak corridors.

We both got to an office and sat down just the two of us and he started to show me how to organise patients files.

"So how are you finding the new job?" he said still flicking through folders.

"I actually really enjoy it!" i replied really enthusiastically.

"Oh but stay away from Niall, he's an interesting character!" he implied making me want to know more.

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned tilting my head to the side.

"Well he did molest and dump two women and a man!" he said sarcastically. it really made me feel weird. I have just been having a general chat and game...with a murderer.

"I wonder what his family must think of him?" i said aloud but aimed at me.

"Well he got kicked out when he was 10, he doesn't really have any family" he stated back with pure sympathy.

"Do you know why?" i asked puzzled on why someone would do that.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

i love leaving it on Cliff hangers🐸

Please vote🌟
And comment💬
Comment on something i can improve on because i really want to make my stories the way you like them💎
But if you like them already... Comment that just so i know👍

Thanks guys xx🙊