Chapter 7

Niall's p.o.v

It really annoys me how I even ended up in this hospital! Maybe if I just said no to Ryan, none of this would've happened, And now Ryan has come into the scenes Amy is going to fall in love with him and forget about me! I really like her but now she hates me. I'm such a fuck up, I should've waited until she got to know me better and then tell her. She would have listened. Also if she didn't fall in love with me, I would have prefered her to love Harry. After all...I know he's innocent! I started to pace around my cell running my hands through my blonde hair to clear my head. "Arghh" I boomed lifting up my springy matress and throwing it at the door, and then my metal framed bed which I launched at the wall, and it collided with a massive thud. I curled up into a ball, where my bed is now non-existant and cried. Most people say 'big boys don't cry' but deep down I'm still just a twenty year old kid.

Amy's p.o.v

I heard a massive crash and my instincts instantly told me it was Niall. "Fuck" I whispered running down the corridors. I quickly pushed the key into the lock and forced the door open. Only to see Niall curled up into a ball on the floor. I slowly walked over not sure on whether he was going to attack me or not.

"Niall I-"

"Save it! What more is there to say!" He said not lifting his haid from his lap.

"Maybe we should talk...over your lunch time?" I said trying to soothe him.

"Why? You don't believe me! I was doing this to protect you, and you just threw it back into my face"

"I'm so sorry please, can't we just talk this through? please Niall"

"I..I..." Niall said not finishing his sentence.

"You what?" I said waiting for him to finish his sentence properly.

"Don't worry, it doesn't matter, I'll talk at lunch.." I moved his bed into the other corner and put the matress on top.

"Come on get back into bed...get some rest, it's been a long day. I lifted him up to his feet and walked his trembling body over to his bed and gave him his duvet.

"Thanks" He said with a fairly blank expression drifting off into a sleep. Once again I left the room locking it quietly and walked down the halls back to wherever I was needed.

I went into the office and chatted to the staff about Niall, whilst making a cup of tea. They all said really horrible things. "He should be dead" and "murderers should get whats oming to them, they don't deserve a second chance!" All these insults were rushing through my head, it all got to me. "I'm going to the bathroom" I said, exiting the room and making my way through the coridors. I passed Niall's cell and decided to check up on him. I took the ring of keys out of my pocket and fumbled around with them until I found the right key to open the peep hole in the door.

I looked through. He was asleep. I don't know if it bad to think this but, when I look at him he looks like no murderer to me. He looks like and angel. An innocent angel that deserves none of this. All of a sudden I turned against these feelings and imagined him being released and killing more people. I dropped the peep hole and locked it running down the coridor and into the bathrooms.

I washed my face with some water to freshen up and re-applied some makeup that smeared whilst doing so, and made my way back to the staffroom to eat my lunch. "Are you okay, you were gone quite a while?" Harry said leaning forward to see me better.

"Uh, Yeah I thought I heard someone on the way and went to check, all was good!" I said laughing and putting on a fake smile.

"Oh okay" He said smiling and taking another bite of his sandwich.

Lunch time came around and just as usual I made my way over to the dining hall to supervise. I stood by a table and Niall walked in and smiled. I turned away not wanting make eye contact after my vivid day dreams earlier. He sat down and stared at me, in the corner of my eye I could see him staring at me for a good twenty minutes before he called my name and asked me to sit.

I sat opposit him, keeping my distance. The only thing I could hear in my head was "keep your distance, he's dangerous!" and "He is a killer...He will kill you."

I swallowed hard. Niall tilted his head not removing his eyes from mine. "Are you okay Amy, you seem kind off nervous?" He said placing his hands onto the table.

"I'm fine, now did you call me over here for something or?" I said my voice trailing off slightly at the end.

"Hannah, do you know someone called Hannah?" He asked.

"Hannah...?" I said.

"Williams, Hannah Williams." He said swallowing.

"She's my house mate...How the fuck do you know her!" I said getting really worried, considering she still hasn't come home.

"I think I know what's happened to her, she-" I cut him off.

"Save the bullshit Niall, stay the fuck away from me and my friends" I said through gritted teeth.

"Amy! Please!" Niall begged. I pushed my chair away from the table and slammed my palms against the double doors and decided to go outside for a cigerette. When I went out Harry was stood there with his back against the wall, also smoking. I lifted a cigerette out of my pocket and placed between my lips. I checked my pockets for a lighter, and I felt nothing.

"Need a light?" Harry said smirking and lighting it for me.

"Thanks I said taking a drag and removing it from my parted lips. After I finished it, I stubbed it out on the wall and dropped it down the drain. I went back into the dining hall to only be joined by Niall again. I went to leave but Niall spoke up.

"Please, can you just hear me out? You can call me a bullshitter once I tell you the story but can't you give me a chance?" I sat down and sighed. "Thankyou" He whispered.

"Okay, Two days ago I overheard Harry talking to Dan." He pointed his head over to where Harry was currently stood, again talking to Dan. "He kept giving me looks so I walked past to hear what they were talking about and I heard the name 'Hannah Williams' and-"

"How did you know that I knew her?" I questioned.

"Well, before I got in here so around 3 months ago, I was dating Hannah. She always used to talk about you. We had been together for 4 years and I considered it as a serious releationship. Then she found out that I was being sent here and basically left me, And then I'm guessing she moved in with you about a month later and you became housemates.

I was completely shocked, this can't all be made up. Right now, Niall sounds genuine. "So anyway Harry said something about her 'staying round his' and all that crap. If I were you I would go and get her, she isn't safe. Please if you're not doing it fore me, do it for Hannah. I know if I was her I would want you to look for me. I literally panicked and started crying.

"It's okay, We can get through this. I have a plan..." Niall said. And as I looked up he had an evil smirk riding upon his lips.

"Harry always acts polite so when you make your way home he will offer you a lift. If he does take the opportunity, but tell him you left your keys in the house and try as hard as you can to let him invite you to his house" The bell goes signaling the end of lunch.

"Be careful, He's dangerous!" Niall says leaving the tabled and making his way back to his cell.