Episode Five: Missing You Crazy

Beckys POV

I'm so disappointed with myself i can't believe that i hurt Pam like this, i really wanted to talk to her at the Christmas party but i didn't want to have anyone know our business. She just sat at that table all by herself nobody saw her tears but me i almost cried myself. I can't even look in the mirror anymore im to disgusted with myself goddamnit im a disgrace.

December 22nd

Bayley sat out on her porch it was such a beautiful day in Florida she saw the kids playing and laughing in the neighborhood everyone was happy besides her. From a distance she could see Beckys house all she wanted to do was jump into her arms but her heart was telling her no, she always listened to her heart. Was it to much to ask for a Christmas miracle? she asked herself that's all she needed right now.

Charlottes POV:

We all have darksides to our souls, i never told Mercedes that i cheated on her but it really doesn't matter now does it? this is gonna be a rough Christmas its supposed to be the season of giving, its supposed to be about friends and family but it doesn't feel right this year.

Everybody is down and out this Christmas, but someone from the past is coming