Episode Two: My Team

Thursday

Orlando, FL

10:21 pm

After about a day and a half off the crew already had their bags and other things packed so they could leave early Friday morning for Detroit. Believe it or not it, a flight from Orlando international airport to Detroit is only two hours and forty (give or take) minutes they could sleep the entire way if they need to.

Bayley and Casandra were fast asleep, Becky however wasn't all that tired so she decided to uploaded some pics they had taken over few months to their computer, there was a few in particular that she really liked, an unseen wedding photo that Bayley didn't even know about, the pic from the New Mexico desert with Casandra standing on top of a boulder, and the greatest one of all, it was an edit they had made together awhile back they both had their wedding rings on just their hands were visible. On Beckys side it read "the greatest love i've ever known" and Bayleys said "burnin like straight fiya" she let a tear fall from her face, sure it was corny as hell but the power of love is strong.

"Don't ever leave me Pam, i won't make it without you" Becky said it was no secret, she couldn't live without her sweet hugger she wouldn't want to too

11:00 pm

Everything was fucking gold, like nothing could bother them NOTHING. They also couldn't wait to go on Vacation next week after Smackdown on Tuesday they were going to Gotham...also known as New York City because we all know Gotham City is really NYC and also...it really looks pretty close to Batmans home city at night...im rambling but dammit that's what their plans are.

Becky went into the bedroom to check on Bayley, she was sleeping like a good hugger should so beautiful, so amazing then she went to check on Casandra, she was hanging halfway off the bed so she put her back on so she wouldn't fall in the night and hurt herself.

Becky had a hidden talent, she played the guitar she didn't want to wake up her girls so she drove to the top of a hill near the Homosassa river down there in Orlando she sat down a played a little. She had an amazing cover of Mike and Maria Kanellis' theme song "True Love" so was actually pretty good for somebody who's never played the guitar much.

11:30 pm

After she did all that she headed back home she got into the bed, carefully to not wake up Bayley who was secretly awake the entire time nice try Becks 😂

"Have fun out there?" Bayley said rolling over

"Out there? whatcha mean" Becky asked

"I saw you leave, nice guitar" Bayley said

"Wha...were you awake the whole time?" Becky said having a WTF moment

"Yup go to sleep sneaky" Bayley said giving Becky a kiss

"Ah night hugger" Bayley said

"Good night babe love ya" Becky said getting under the covers