Episode Four: New Orleans

Wow, this is amazing.” Becky said

"That it is" Bayley said in the middle of a ring in an empty arena. The smoothie King Center in New Orleans was quiet for the moment but it will soon be packed for the first the second Raw of 2017.

Finally they reached a point with where Becky had Bayley against the ropes.

They are at ease and everything seems silly until Becky reaches down to pull up the middle rope over the top rope trapping both of Bayleys arms.

“Rebecca, what are you trying to do?" Bayley said as Beckys hands begin to move from Bayleys shoulders over to her breasts. Bayley  gulped as Becky gave her a predatory smile then Becky began to grope Bayleys perky breasts.

After a few moments enjoying playing with Bayleys breasts, she moved her hands under Becky’s tank top pulling it over her exposing her yellow and black sports bra.

"Right now what if somebody sees us?" Bayley said

“Well not if we hurry. We got another thirty minutes before anyone else is expected to be here unless you’re screaming my name or begging for more, hush" Becky said

With that being said Becky got down, and pulled down Bayleys tights and panties. Becky  placed both of Bayleys legs on her shoulders leaving Bayley suspended in air being held up by the ring ropes, she licked her lips as she uses her fingers to open up Bayleys already wet folds. Becky took a long deep lick from the bottom of Bayleys  pussy to the top to the bottom.

“Lord have mercy!!" Bayley yelled out throwing her head back

"

Let’s really christen this ring.”

Becky slowly pushed three fingers inside Bayleys pussy and curled them till she found just the right spot. She found it and began to fuck Bayley with renewed vigor making sure to hit her sensitive spot.

She knew a secret about Bayley, she was a squirter. She fucked her with one hand, she uses her other hand to rub her clit.

“Fuck! oh god!” Bayley tried to arch up as her orgasm begins to build. Finally her body goes stiff as Becky screams out, “Becca fuck! Oh fuck! FUCK!!" Becky had her squirting like a geyser. It only lasts a few seconds till she slumped completely spent.

“Sasha look at the mess we made. We’re gonna get in trouble.” Bayley said

"People will just think it’s sweat but we’ll know that they are wrestling on the spot that you soaked. Doesn’t that get you hot? I know it makes me hot" Becky said

"This is why I love you" Bayley said

"And i love you just as much, im gonna be giggling if you land in this spot you know that right?" Becky said

"I wouldn't expect anything less babe" Bayley said