Chapter 1:The Surprise

• Dedicated to Nash Grier

Please follow, favorite, and comment ideas for the next chapter! This is my first book, so please no hate in the comments, I will try to upload as frequently as I can. Thanks!

Chapter 1- Emily's POV

     It was January seventh, the year 2013. I was slouched on my bunk bed on my iPhone 4S, scrolling through twitter. I reached a tweet from Nash Grier, a vine famous sixteen year old hottie who is my man crush.

     I am a fifteen year old girl, who goes to Ocean County High School. I'm in the tenth grade, and I'm a single pringle. My dream is to meet Nash Grier sometime in the near future. His eyes the perfect shade of blue, his hair is that perfect kind of wavy. His personality is amazing, and he is so nice to his little sister. He would be great with kids.

     I stopped day dreaming and looked at the door. My mom was standing there with her phone in her hand. 'Oh no, what did I do this time...' I thought to myself. My mom reached into her phone case and pulled out something folded. She walked up to me and placed it on my bed. I looked at it and picked it up. Unfolding it gently, I realized what it was. It was a ticket to meet the one, the only, Nash Grier!

     Jumping off my bed I screamed and fell into my mother's arms. "Thank you so so so so much! I love you!" I yelled. I couldn't wait to meet Nash.