Chapter 6: Finally Here!

Ahh! So many reads! Thanks a lot guys, please make sure to follow, favorite, and comment ideas for the upcoming chapters! I love you all!!

Chapter 6: Finally Here!

Jessica's POV

     We had finally made it to California, and Emily was syched. When she found out we were going to California she nearly fainted, and she hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe. I popped a piece of gum in my mouth, even though I was supposed to with my braces, before we got up from our train seats. Everything was packed up again, and we made sure that there were no charges, headphones, or anything else left at our seats.

     I stepped off the train and the wind blew my hair all over the place. People were everywhere, Los Angeles was amazing! This week was going to be amazing, and it was going to be even better for Em once she finds out what me and Nash have planned for her. She will never forget this trip!

Emily's POV

     We had finally arrived in California! I was super excited that we were going here, it's once of my favorite states. I couldn't wait to see Nash's beautiful blue eyes, his gorgeous smile, and his perfect wavy hair. He made my heart melt. I started wondering where he was right now, what he was doing, maybe my sister is right, I am obsessed...

     The meet and greet was tomorrow after noon at two in the afternoon. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight, I'm just so excited!!

THIS ISN'T THE ONLY UPDATE TODAY! I HAD TO GO SO I HAD TO STOP HERE... BE BACK LATER, LOVE YOU ALL!!! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW AND FAVORITE AND COMMENT IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS!