Chapter 2: Packing

Chapter 2-Packing     Emily's POV

     I had to pack quickly, the meet and greet was in a week, and it would take a while to get there by train, the cheapest way. I was going with my older sister, Jessica, who lent me a suitcase. Mom and Dad had to stay home to take care of the pets and my little brothers and sister. I didn't mind, Mom and Dad wouldn't let me hang out with Nash, if we did become friends. Jess would, in fact she might make a couple of friends herself.

     Jess is eighteen and already graduated high school. She's my best friend. We tell each other everything. I was glad when I found out she was coming with me instead of our parents. We would have more fun, parties, staying up until four in the morning, and going to the beach and exploring the town.

     I wasn't quite sure where the meet and greet was, but my sister knew since she had to pay for the tickets with our parents money. It was supposed to be kept a surprise for me. The only hints they gave me were hot, sunny, and somewhere I have always wanted to go. And it was in the country. I thought for a little while. 'Hawaii, California, North Carolina..' I thought to myself. Those were the only three major places I wanted to go. Since we were taking a train, it probably wasn't Hawaii, which upset me. But I was still going to meet Nash Grier so it was perfectly fine to me.

     I finished packing my bag, making sure I had plenty of things for Nash to sign, including a brand new phone case, one of his T-shirts, a hat, and more. I wanted the entire school to know I met this hot vine-famous boy. Man my friends are going to be jealous. My sister was in charge of packing make-up, face cleanser stuff, and other assortments of beauty products for the both of us. I made sure I had everything I needed, including two tooth brushes, tooth paste, enough clothes, some books, journals, and pencils.

     I walked downstairs with my suitcase and draw-string bag. I placed everything by the door and sat on a dining room chair. I pulled out my phone and checked twitter to see if Nash replied. 'Highly doubt it, he probably won't ever notice me.' I thought to myself. There was a notification from twitter. I opened the app and pushed the notification button. It was from Nash. It read: "Hi Emily! I can't wait to meet you! Maybe we can get to know each other. See ya soon!" My heart stopped. I couldn't believe it. Nash Grier replied to my tweet! I jumped up from the chair and started "happy dancing" around the room. My little brothers, Alex and Tyler looked at me with their "are you on crack" faces. I told them that Nash replied to my tweet and they rolled their eyes and walked away.

     Jess ran in with a worried expression on her face. She told me "I thought you were in trouble, oh my god Em calm down, what happened?" And I showed her the tweet. She too, rolled her eyes. The people I live with don't understand!