Chapter 9: The Night At The Hotel

Hey guys! Here's a short chapter because I have enough time to upload! I really want to get 10-20 followers by the end of January, and right now we're at 6. Also, I need a name to call you guys, instead of "guys". And if anyone would want to make a professional cover photo for this book, I would be realy happy. It has to include a picture of Nash Grier, the title of the book, and my user name. You can e-mail it to: mrs.nashgrier@aol.com : Also, please follow my twitter page @mrs_nash_grier for updates on the book, and @DanaPlaysMC for updates on myself and other random stuff. I will make a facebook page if you guys would want me to. And finally, my second book "The Baby Project" is on hiatus (on hold) for a while because there's not a lot of reads, and I don't have time for 2 books right now. Anyway, please follow, favorite, and comment ideas for the upcoming chapters, and enjoy this short chapter!

Nash's POV

     Emily had fallen asleep in my arms, and I was about to pass out from tiredness as well. Forest Gump had just finished and Jessica was already in her bed asleep. I thought about picking up Emily and leaving her in her bed, and calling my security guards to take me home, but it was four in the morning and I didn't want to disturb them, or Emily.

     Before I knew it, I was in a deep sleep.

~Nash's Dream~

     I woke up and looked to my side at my beautiful pregnant wife. Emily and I were so happy she got pregnant, and there was only a few more weeks until the due date. We decided not to find out if it were a boy or girl, but we do know that there is only one little Grier in there. To be honest, I was glad it wasn't twins.

~End of Nash's Dream~

     I woke up in a sweat, and realized it was morning. Emily was already up and cooking what smelled like bacon and eggs. I smelled a small hint of coffee as well. I got up and walked into the kitchen, and hugged Em from behind. She jumped a little then realized it was only me.