Chapter Seven

December 21, 2016.

Hongbin is currently in kitchen cooking dinner for both of them. Both of them decided on jjajangmyun but all the delivery places were close at this hour because of the holidays. Hongbin didn't see the reasoning on not being open until late these days but they will be open until wee hours of the morning for normal days.

Like, it the holidays, this is the season you will make a fortune with all the people ordering food since they are lazy to cook for themselves. Luckily, Hongbin's mom had the ingredients to make jjajangmyun. So all Hongbin did was look for a recipe on the internet on his tablet and start cooking.

In the meantime, Hyuk is siting on the middle of his room, wrapping presents. He told Hongbin that if he needed anything, that he must knock before entering or call him or text him through his phone. The only response he got from him was Hongbin rolling his eyes at him. Also telling him that the food will be ready soon.

Hyuk is wrapping the presents he bought yesterday. In those presents is Hongbin's present. Reason why he doesn't want Hongbin to enter without giving him a warning so if he hasn't wrapped his present already, he can hide it.

He spend most of his savings on Hongbin's present. His mother gives him an allowance every week for university but he never uses the entire allowance that is giving to him for a week, in a week. So he saves what he didn't spend that week and so on. He is glad he was able to actually find something for Hongbin.

He hopes Hongbin isn't mad at him for getting him something expensive. But Hyuk doesn't mind spending all that money on something he knows Hongbin is going to love. It will help with Hongbin's hobby, he doesn't have a proper one yet. He keeps saying it is too expensive that it was okay to use a cheaper one.

Though, it doesn't give the same quality, as Hongbin has said before. Reason why he borrows the university club's one. They don't mind though. They love when he brings it full with beauty inside. They use it on their blog and they always give the credit of them towards Hongbin.

He finishes wrapping his mom's gift and goes towards the last gift that is left to wrap; Hongbin's gift. When he is about to start wrapping it, there is a knock on the door. "Food is ready!" Hongbin yells through the other side of the door.

Hyuk got anxious for a second, he thought Hongbin was just going to burst through the door without knocking. He was going to see the present and everything was going to be doomed. Thankfully, he didn't do that.

Hyuk hides the present and stands up. He walks out of his room and into the kitchen where he sees Hongbin serving the food on two plates. He goes towards the fridge and grabs two bottles of water for them, then goes towards the tables and sits down.

Hongbin slowly follows him, placing a plate in front of Hyuk then sits down, placing the other plate in front of him. They eat normally, they talk about random things, about random stuff. Neither giving each other hints that they like each other. Will they confess their love? Will it be soon enough for them to actually get together or will it be too late and they will drift apart?