I Hate You!!!!!!

Baby walked out of the room that she was in and saw Ballora.

Baby blushed and said "Hey Ballora!"

Ballora looked down at Baby and said "Baby........"

Baby looked up at Ballora and said "Hmm?"

Ballora asked "Would you forgive me if I said this and not blame your brother because I'm the actual one at fault?"

Baby asked "What is it?"

Ballora breathed in and said "I no longer love you I'm sorry."

Baby felt as if she was going to cry and said "Y-You n-n-no l-l-l-l-l-longer l-love m-m-me?"

Ballora nodded and said "Yes, I no longer love you, but that doesn't mean that I'll hate you."

Baby looked away and sniffled a bit.

Ballora closed her eyes and said "I'm sorry............"

Baby said "No, your not because you love someone else."

Ballora opened her eyes and looked at Baby.

Baby actually did cry and said "Lolbit told me that you made love with 3 other people and killed them all because they loved someone else. And I hate you because I fell in love with a woman who not only got me pregnant, but also who is a psycho!!!"

Ballora froze and stared at Baby.

Baby glared and said "Don't give me that stupid look of yours and get out of my sight!!!!"

Ballora just stood there looking at Baby.

Baby yelled with more tears running down her face "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!!!!!!"

Ballora was taken back at the sudden out burst then walked away. Baby cried were she was and fell to her knees. Fred and Ennard looked at Baby. Ennard walked over to her.

Ennard hugged Baby from behind and tried to calm her down with the things she liked to hear from Ennard. Baby soon turned around and cried into her brother's shoulder.

Baby said in Ennard's shoulder "Sh-Sh-She br-br-br-broke u-u-u-u-up w-w-w-with m-m-me!!!!!"

Ennard froze and looked back at Fred with a glare that read 'Get Ballora'.

Fred gulped and nodded and went to get Ballora.