Hey Brother.......

Baby buttoned back up her dress and looked at the mess that her and Ballora had made. Ennard walked in and saw his sister cleaning up a mess.

Ennard said "Yo! Sis!"

Baby blushed and looked back at her older brother and said "Hey...... big....... bro."

Ennard smirked and said "I saw you had sex with Ballora."

Baby blushed a deep red and said "How dare you spy on me!!!!!!!!!"

Ennard said "I wasn't spying. I was watching there is a difference."

Baby asked "How is that a difference?!!"

Ennard shrugged and said "IDK, but it looked very weird."

Baby froze and said "Get out!"

Ennard smiled and said "No."

Baby threw the mop at Ennard. Ennard dodged the mop.

Baby pointed and said "Out!!!!"

Ennard smirked and said "It looked like you liked having sex with a girl."

Baby blushed and said "Would you just shut up about that?!!!!"

Ennard walked over to his little sister and said "Sorry, but it was weird watching you two having it."

Baby tried to slap Ennard, but failed.

Baby soon felt herself being carried.

Baby asked "Where are we going?!"

Ennard said "To see if your pregnant."

Baby said "Eh..........?"

Ennard sighed and said "You know that if you have sex. One of you two will be pregnant."

Baby sighed and said "It felt good tho........."

Ennard smirked and said "Knew it!!!!!!!"

Baby hit Ennard on the head.

Ennard pretended to be hurt and said "Ow...... That really hurts......"

Baby saw Ballora talking to Fred and Vixen.

Baby asked "Isn't Fred and Vixen dating?"

Ennard shook his head and said "No."

Ballora saw Baby and smirked.

Baby felt herself get red.

Ennard raised his eyebrow and noticed Ballora walking over to them.

Ballora said "Hello there Ennard its nice to see you walking around."

Ennard narrowed his eyes and said "Its nice that you had sex with my little sister even though I told you no. Perverted woman."

Ballora froze and said "I'm not a pervert!!!"

Ennard narrowed his eye and said "Right...... You just had sex with my sister how could I not think that!!"

Ballora grabbed Baby out of Ennard's arms and said "Guess what she is now my wife!!!"

Ennard said "So what if she's your wife. She is my little sister. And if I ever see you having sex with her ever again don't think I'll let that one pass like this one."

Balora stared at Ennard and said "Let's go Baby."

Baby blushed and said "Ok....... Bye brother."

Ennard watched Ballora walking with Baby.

Ennard said "Dirty, perverted, idiot, and old woman Ballora is. Why does she want to be with my little sister anyway?"

*Ballora isn't old and that one lemon won't be the last because Ballora has a plan. If you had read The story of Aisling then you guys should know that Ennard is protective over his family and he really doesn't like Ballora. So enjoy this story!!!*