Wedding and A trip to the future

Baby was weeping in her room until Ennard walked into the room.

Ennard sat on her bed with a beautiful white gown and said "Here put this on."

Baby looked at it with teary eyes and said "Why?"

Ennard smiled and said "Just put it on or you want me to."

Baby shook her head and said "I'll put it on."

Ennard got up and left the room. Baby got up and put on the dress. When she got out of her room and saw Lolbit. She was wearing a white jacket over a short sleeve, long, orange dress with white and orange boots.

Lolbit smiled and said "Come on!!"

Baby nodded and followed Lolbit. They walked to where they saw the guys. Lolbit linked her arm around Vixen's and walked up to a alter? Baby had to link her arm around Ennard's. (Because they didn't have a dad) When they got there Baby saw Ballora standing there. Ballora smiled and held out her hand. Baby looked up at Ballora then grabbed her hand. Ballora helped Baby onto a step then linked her arm with Baby's. Ballora was wearing a blue and black tuxedo.

Fred, who was the priest, said "Welcome everyone to this lovely wedding!"

Baby went wide eyed and said "Wedding?!"

Ballora nodded and said "Yup a wedding."

Baby heard Fred say "Is there anyone who would object to this wedding?" No one answered. Then Fred said "Do you Ballora take Baby to be your lovely be wedded wife?"

Ballora smiled and said "I do."

Fred turned to Baby and said "Do you Baby take Ballora to be your lovely be wedded wife?"

Baby looked up at Ballora and smiled then said "I do."

Bidybab walked up with the rings. Ballora took one. Baby took the other.

Ballora took the one in her hand and said "Baby. I apologize for being mean to you the other day. I really do love you and I hope that you can forgive me."

Baby smiled as Ballora put the ring onto her finger. Baby said while putting the ring onto Ballora's finger "And I'm sorry for telling you that I hate you. In which that was a lie because I was really heart broken."

Fred smiled and said "You may kiss the bride!!"

Baby and Ballora kissed and they ran off the alter.

~Time skip to future~

Baby was trying to find Leana. Leana was with Ballora. Baby ran into their room and saw that Leana was with Ballora and smiled.

Leana smiled and said "Mama!!!"

Baby smiled back and said "Hi there sweety!"

Leana had purple hair that was in a bun with a purple dress and purple boots. She also had a golden bow wrapped around her waist.

Leana said while twirling "Do you like?!"

Baby smiled and nodded.

Leana smiled and left to show uncle Ennard. Ballora walked over to Baby and pushed her onto the bed and said "Merry Christmas."

Baby smiled and said "Merry Christmas."

And both started kiss just like that day.

*Merry Christmas!!!*