Reason and another book

Hey guys its that weird author and this is my very first yaoi if that's how you spell it. Many of you guys probably saw that Ennard was in it at the very end of chapter 3. The reason why Ennard is in it. He is basically in this story ONLY going to be Baby's OLDER BROTHER. Not lover. Ennard is basically a entertainment purpose because without Ennard, Vixen, and Fred finding stuff and being bored then the story will be boring. So that is why Ennard is in the story. Also another thing question are you guys tired of hearing or reading Sonic the hedgehog win against Fnaf? Well I'm making a story were Sonic can't win. Because he is going to face Fnaf 4.Warning: If you guys are sensitive to blood then don't read thank you!!! Fnaf 4 in the story can't be killed so it will be a challenge and they won't share the bite of '87 because Sonic is not worthy enough and they think that Sonic is a complete idiot. Sonic doesn't know how to beat them because they will keep coming until he goes insane and then yeah....... I'm not going into further detail because the book is out there. And the comedy will be coming in when Sonic meets Plushtrap and N.B.B(Nightmare Balloon Boy). And thank you for reading this book. Don't worry its not over!!!!!

~From

That weird author.