Bonus Chapter

Warning Lemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rules: Don't allow children under the age of 12 read this specific chapter. A friend of mine doesn't like lesbian love so......... he told me not to make another lemon chapter, but here I am doing one so enjoy.

Ballora grabbed Baby's hand and led them into Baby's gallery just like the first time they had sex and pushed her onto the stage. Ballora and Baby got undressed and kissed. Baby felt Ballora's hands go into her pussy and inserted her fingers. Baby moaned into Ballora's mouth every single time she sent her fingers into Baby. Baby stopped kissing and was breathing for air until Ballora went faster. Baby gripped onto the stage's rim and held onto it. Ballora smirked and continued it. Baby continued to moan in pleasure until she said "I-I'm...... about........ to....... cum." Ballora stopped as soon as Baby said that. Ballora went down to Baby's breasts and played with her nipples. Baby groaned and moaned in pleasure then Ballora started to suck on one and pleasure the other. She switched after a few moments. Baby was now breathing harder in which it made her feel more heat and was making her pussy more wet. Ballora stopped pleasuring Baby's breasts and went down to her stomach and played with her belly button. Baby was now breathing harder then she did before. Ballora stopped playing with Baby's belly button and went down to her pussy and licked it. Baby moaned at the touch of Ballora's tongue onto her pussy. Ballora licked Baby's pussy from top to bottom. When Ballora stopped she reinserted her fingers and pumped them faster then before and kissed Baby. Baby returned the kiss and still felt Ballora going faster then before. After a few more pumps from Ballora's fingers Baby cummed. Now it was Baby's turn. Baby kissed Ballora's neck down to her breasts and played with them just like Ballora did. Then she pleasured one and sucked on the other one. She switched after a few more moments. Ballora groaned and moaned in pleasure from Baby's touch. After Baby got done with playing with Ballora's breasts she went down to her pussy and she licked from bottom to top. Ballora gripped onto the rim of the stage and continued to moan in pleasure. After Baby's mouth was dripping of Ballora's juices she inserted her fingers into Ballora. She went way faster then Ballora did. So every single time Ballroa moaned Baby went faster and faster. Ballora screamed out loud "I cummed Baby!!!!!" Baby stopped and took her fingers out of Ballora. Then Ballora got back on top and kissed Baby in which she returned. They stopped so that their breasts can play around with each other. After a few seconds. Ballora put Baby's right leg to the side as she did the same with her own. Ballora began to hump Baby at a fast rate. Baby humped Ballora back sending the chill up her spine. Ballora tilted her head back and continued to go at a very fast rate. Baby felt her pussy exploding thx to Ballora. Baby moaned in pleasure. Ballora went a little faster until she felt herself about to cum. Baby was also feeling that as well. Ballora and Baby starred at each other in the eye and saw that lust both didn't care if they came or not both continued to hump until they cummed and continued. Ballora and Baby came, but they still continued to hump each other after a few more seconds. And then they stopped allowing themselves to get the air that they need.

Baby looked over at Ballora and said "Just like the first time........"

Ballora laughed and kissed Baby. In which she returned.

~In another room~

Leana and Ennard was watching the security cameras.

Ennard got angry and said "WHY DO THEY DO THIS WHEN I'M WATCHING THE CAMERAS?!?!?!?!"

Leana smiled and said "I want to be a lesbian!!!"

Ennard went wide eyed and said "Your..........." Then Ennard hit his head onto the tablet.