yoongi x reader

"Y/n, what's taking so long," Yoongi whined slightly. You chuckled at his lack of patience.

"Don't rush me or else nothing is gonna happen," you teased. You heard him chuckle.

"Fine then."

You put on the last strap and walked out of the bathroom. Yoongi thought it would be a great idea to just stay in for you two's 1 year anniversary. You thought it would be cute to have an intimate time together so you agreed. Yoongi had things planned though.

~The moment you got home, you saw a note on the ground in front of the door. It had some directions from Yoongi. You rolled your eyes with a large smile but looked for what he had said to look for. You found a small bag in the vegetable drawer of the fridge. For some reason, it was the only thing there.

Your eyes widened and you gasped once you opened the gift bag. In it contained a bunch of black lace undergarments. Yoongi came up from behind and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"You like the gift?" he whispered. You could tell that he smirked while saying that. You rolled your eyes again but turned around and gave him a peck on the lips then stalked off to go get "dressed".~

Yoongi stared at you in the lingerie with lustful, roaming eyes. You giggled slightly at his reaction and walked over to him in a slow way to build tension. He bit his lip and you did the same.

Once you were in reach, he grabbed you by the waist and made you fall on top of him onto the bed. You rolled off and he got on top of you, prompting himself up with his arms so that he wouldn't squash you. "Shall we?" He asked playfully and you just smiled and pulled him by his neck, bringing him into a lustful kiss.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Yoongi!" You moaned loudly. He chuckled slightly at the fact that you were moaning his name.

He moved close to you ear and whispered with a hot breath,"you're wet." After saying that, he buried his face into the crook of you neck and started sucking on your collar bone. You moaned more and more and the moment just kept intensifying.

Your hips moved in sync with his as he grinded onto you, moving in and out slowly. "Y/n, can I go faster," he asked, slightly out of breath. You pulled your head up, sucked in a breath and nodded through a shaky breath out. He quickened his pace which made you throw your hands to his hair and tug at him. He moaned in response with a bit of a smirk.

"You're so tight, you know that," he teased. You guys giggled slightly through closed eyes.

"And you're so big..." You struggled to retort.

"Mmmm,"was all he replied with. He was scrunching his face trying to keep himself composed but it wasn't working. A few minutes passed and he bursted out with a loud moan.

"Y/n!" He practically shouted through gritted teeth.

"Mmmm, Yoongi," you moaned back.

He quickened his pace even more and just a few seconds later, you came too.

"Fuck," you cursed. He slowed his pace and eventually stopped and got off of you.

"That was good," he said through closed eyes, a smug look on his place. You hummed in response......

The End