-weak-

"Please go faster, daddy," Taehyung spoke softly as I went at an agonizingly slow pace so that I could tease him a bit.

"Sorry, can't do that baby," I said into his ear and then thrusted into him hard, making him moan loudly.

"Fine then," he grunted, grabbed his ass to widen his entrance, and began beating himself onto me mercilessly. 

I growled at him fiercely for trying to take control. Because of that, I roughly latched my hands onto his waist and slammed in and out of him with an animalistic pace. My fingers clinging tightly to Taehyung to try and keep my balance as his fingers began to tear through the bed sheets. The angry atmosphere that once surrounded us, was engulfed by that of love and lust.

"Only I can make you feel good, unless I tell you otherwise, baby," I breathily whispered into his ear. I was already getting tired but I was going to turn Taehyung into a mess before I threw in the hatchet.

He nodded quickly, followed by a moan that almost sounded like a full on scream.

"Fuck!" He strained to yell out.

"Don't try to hold off, baby. Touch yourself," I smirked as he didn't even hesitate to take up on my order.

As he moaned and strung out chains of curse words, and even my little nickname, I started to give his ass a little massage. I knew I was only adding to the amount of pleasure he was filling with since he kept getting tighter around me, making me want to lose it already.

"Just come when you're ready,baby," I said as I scrunched my face up, trying to hold off as best as I could.

"Fuck you," he laughed out at my tease.

Joke or not, I slapped his ass and then flipped him around, pushing him properly onto the bed. I quickly shoved his left leg up to rest on my shoulder, making him groan out in pain. Ignoring his pain, I angled myself and slammed into him, hitting his prostate.

He screamed a string of profanities as I kept going at him. "See what happens when you do bad things?" I raised my voice from my little whispers to a more commanding one while I took hold of his throbbing and twitching dick. With that, I jerked him off quickly.

"Daddy, please," he struggled to say.

"No," I said firmly, already knowing what he meant. He wanted to come. Well, that's a shame.

He whined beneath me which was easily ticking me off, so I slammed my lips onto his sloppily. He moaned loudly into the kiss because of how far I now had his leg up and how good it all felt. Or so I would assume.

"Because you used that dirty mouth of yours at me, you don't get to come," I said with a menacing voice as I moved my lips from his and onto his neck.

As I was already down to his collar bone, he roughly scraped his fingers down my back, making me groan out in pain. 

"Fuck, Taehyung," I growled, as I choked him slightly. He just smirked.

"Fine, come for me, baby," I challenged him as I began to jerk him off even faster and thrust into him quickly again.

"Scream for me," I said loudly. 

So he did.

He screamed at the top of his lungs, only saying my nickname and the word 'fuck'. Even tearing up his lip until it bled. All until he was spilling all of his products onto us both and he struggled to catch his breath. 

He slowly began to relax as he was coming down from his high, so i slowed my pace a bit before pulling out of him.

"God, that was tiring," he closed his eyes and smiled.

I scoffed at him. "You're not done yet, idiot. You didn't make me come yet so get working," I clapped my hands at him, waiting for him to fuck me.

"Oh you asshole," he laughed before quickly taking his position above me and taking his control back.

~

~

~

~

~

~

A/N: It took me a bit longer to actually write the last part and now it says I have 3k reads. RIP me lolz. I hope you enjoyed this. I'm sorry if its shitty. I tried me best so... mmm

Goodbye now~