jimin x reader

You had just woken up and it was about 7 a.m. You stood in your kitchen with a glass of water, leaning against your sink in silence. As you were taking a sip from your glass, you heard light footsteps from behind you and then a felt a pair of arms snake around your waist.

"Goodmorning y/n," Jimin whispered into your ear groggily, placing his chin into the crook of your neck followed by a small hum.

You moved your hand up to caress his jaw lightly and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek. "Morning," you whispered back with your eyes closed and face still buried into his.

He hummed again softly at the sound of your voice but then groaned out. "Baby, what time is it?" He asked with irritation lacing in his tone. You moved away slightly at his change in attitude. You were never fond of your boyfriend when he was irritated. It always managed to start fights between you two.

"What's with the attitude mister?" you asked sassily through gritted teeth and crossed arms.

He moved his slightly larger frame away from yours. "I can have an attitude if i want," he snapped back. An irritated look formed on his face as his brows began to furrow.

"Fine," you stated blankly, already done with this conversation. You pushed Jimin back a little harshly as you made your way out of the kitchen. Before you could even get two steps away, Jimin grabbed you by your wrist and brought you back in front of him.

"I have practice at 8," he spoke to you softly, rubbing the back of your hand lightly with his thumb.

You sighed, now understanding his irritation.

He didn't get home from practice last night until about 2 or 3 in the morning. He barely got in any sleep as he stayed up a bit longer to finish up some personal projects he'd been working on. By the time he fell asleep, it was about 6 and the sun was already beginning to peak.

You wrapped your hands around the back of his neck and stared into his eyes with a soft expression. "Don't give me that attitude again, Jimin. It never does any good for either of us. I don't care for what situation is at hand, don't give me your sass." He nodded softly at that then stared up at you with a gentle look in his eyes.

He snaked his hands around your waist again and pulled you to him, making your bodies seem glued together. You felt his member starting to grow hard against your region which made you blush hard. "I like when you're mad y/n," he whispered into your ear before biting your ear lightly.

You pulled away from him then slapped his face before turning around and sauntering off into your shared room. Once you got in, you closed the door behind you and went to lay on the bed. You snatched your laptop from your side drawer and opened your browser to read some manga; Household Affairs to be exact. (Aaaaahhhhh literally a book of sins ಠ_ಠ).

You were really getting into this part where they were doing it in the park when you heard the door creek open and suddenly felt weight on top of you. You began to freak as Jimin spoke.

"Someone's reading something very naughty," you could hear him laugh while saying.

You grunted while trying to turn around to face him but finding it difficult to move under his weight. "Jimin-ssi, get off of me!" You exclaimed. He laughed some more before pushing off of you. You turned but he returned his weight once you were facing him.

You cringed slightly when you felt his groin which was still hard against your downstairs. You could feel yourself growing wet though which made you blush hard which Jimin laughed at again.

He grabbed your face in his right hand, propping himself up with his left hand and forcing you to look at him dead in the eyes.

"Doing naughty things gets you in trouble, you know," he growled at you before sucking on your neck harshly.

"Fuck," you mumbled through gritted teeth. He was sucking so hard but it was honestly turning you on.

"That's a bad word," he breathed against your skin. He then slapped his right hand onto your boob and started groping it.

"Just keep quiet and you won't get punishment. Got it?" He looked at you with lustful eyes, stopping his actions for a second.

You smirked which threw him off.

"I'm not that easy," you chuckled before throwing him off of you and straddling his waist.

You began moving against his already hard dick and leaning down to suck on his neck.

"Ah, mommy," he moaned out.

You sucked harder and began to bite at his neck.

"Fuck," he cursed under his breath through closed eyes. You bit harder and moved your hand down to grab his length.

You let go for a moment and whispered in his ear," I'm in charge of what happens next. Are you ready?"

You heard him struggle to give you an answer. Once you got a hum of yes from him, you licked then bit his ear and continued your seducing.

"Take off your pants for mommy," you said, getting off of Jimin. He listened to your instructions and began to pull his pants off followed by his boxer briefs.

"I didn't say to take off your underwear," you growled and shoved him back onto the bed, grabbing his wood harshly.

You heard him moan out in pleasurable pain which made you laugh and squeeze harder.

"Listen to me and you won't get punishment," you whispered in his ear before getting off of him and staring at how hard he was.

"Don't tease me with your eyes like that, mommy!" He whined. "Please play with me already!"

You smirked and put one knee on the bed. "I said you have to listen to me, Jimin. But I think I'm hearing instruction from you. Right or wrong?" You teased taking his face into you hand and squeezing to make him do a fish face.

He stared at you with so much lust that it almost disgusted you. All of a sudden though, you felt his hand take hold of your waist and back. Next thing you know, Jimin was pulling you on top of him.

You both smirked at each other as you positioned yourself on top of him.

"You're gonna make me feel good, right mommy?" Jimin asked playfully.

You smiled while stroking his cheek before leaning down to whisper," Of course, baby." You licked his ear and began to ride him.

(Time skip)

"Fuck, mommy! You're so tight!" He yelled while holding you in place by your hips.

Instead of replying, you let out a loud moan. You were about to hit your climax when Jimin got up and flipped you around. All of a sudden, he was in control and you guys were doing it doggy style.

Through gritted teeth and closed eyes, you spoke. "Jimin-ah, what are you doing?" You yelled out trying to keep from coming.

"I want to pleasure mommy too!" He cheered.

Jimin already came a while back but you were holding off. You wanted to see how far you could take it.

"Jimin," you struggled saying. "Fuck, fuck. Shit- aaahhh." You couldn't even speak.

He thrusted in and out of you so quickly and roughly making you lose your sense of control. You clung to the sheets, trying your hardest not to come. In the end though, you were unsuccessful.

He flipped you back around to face him and slowed his thrusts for a easier pace. "Did I pleasure you, mommy?" He giggled. You blushed hard and nodded while turning away.

"Very much,baby..." You said staring off before turning back to look at him. You reached for his face to kiss him.

With every kiss, there was an added spark making it all more intense. It went on like that until you guys were going at it again.

You went for 3 more rounds before Jimin decided to throw in the hatchet. You were practically drenched in sweat and so was he. As you guys were taking in some breaths to regain some sort of calm, you turned on your side to stare at him.

"Again tonight?" You asked with a big smile.

Instead of answering, he pulled you into him and started kissing your neck again.

In the end, Jimin never made it to practice that day. ;)