jin x reader

~in the dorm~

"Ahh, Namjoon-oppa no fair!" You say trying hard to focus on the game.

Bts finally had a night off and instead of going to party and get drunk, the boys decided to have a small game night with you since its been a long while. The current game was racing (video game)((Mario Karts)) and frankly, you sucked. As you tried to drift, Kookie threw a mushroom at you.

"I don't like this game," you whined. They all laughed at your childishness.

"Aigoo, such a bad sport," Hoseok teased. You dropped the controller and went after him.

"Get back here hoseok!!!" You yelled while chasing him. You had already done about 3 laps around the dorm by now. Laughter engulfed the warm atmosphere and tugged at your skin. You looked over to your side to see that it was actually Jin picking you up.

"Don't kill my dongsaeng!!!" He laughed while holding you up with his arms wrapped around your waist.

Rounds of laughter passed before he set you down and spun you to look at him. "Annyeong," you whispered, followed by a quiet giggle. Instead of greeting you back, he planted a kiss on your lips softly. Your hands carried to wrap around the back of his neck, tugging slightly at his hair.

"I guess that means its time for us to leave," Namjoon stated while scratching the back of his head.

"Awkwaaard," Kookie mumbled.

You and Jin pulled apart at the realization that the others were still there. You both chuckled awkwardly with a shy smile as they all started exiting your dorm.

"I'm sorry the night ended faster than planned," you apologized to each boy with a hug as they walked out.

"Not for Jin," Hoseok says between coughs.

Jimin caught on and continued after Hoseok,"Please wear a condom. And don't have too much fun here." Everyone else heard and began to laugh.

"Haha so funny," you mocked, pushing them out the door. "Goodbye guys, be safe." They all yelled their goodbyes as you shut the door behind them.

"Now where were we," Jin asked rhetorically with a devilish grin. Instead of answering, you walked up to him quickly, grabbing his collar and pulling him into a hard kiss.

He started backing up with you still holding on. Eventually, y'all made it to the couch.

One by one, clothes went missing.

"Condom?" You asked once you were both naked.

Jin moved his hand into the pocket of his jeans on the floor, fishing it out. Once he found it, he proceeded to put it on.

(Elevator music as y'all already got to it)

"Fuuuuuuuuck," you yelled out, tugging tightly at his hair. For the night, Jin let you take the lead on this and you sure took advantage of that.

"Mmmmm, y/n, you're so tii- mmmmm," he moaned, unable to finish his sentence.

"Thiiicc," was all you managed to get out before a loud moan escaped your mouth. He gripped into your waist and with each passing second, his grip tightened. You quickened your grinding.

You bit your lip hard almost making it bleed, in an attempt not to moan. At the rate this was going,you could've cried.

"Fuck, Jin. I'm gonna-" but before you could even finish your sentence,you came. "Mmmmmm..."

"Awe, babe," he spoke through gritted teeth. "You beat me."

You chuckled and following that, he came too.

You guys went a few(2-3) more rounds before retiring for the night.

(Y'all took it to the bedroom by the the 3rd round)

"That was the best sex of my life, I'm not gonna lie,"Jin chuckled to you.

"Well I'll take that as a compliment even though I know you're very limited to it due to your schedules," you said with a slight giggle. He nudged your arm back lightly, laughing along.

"I love you," he said lowly while pulling you close to him and giving you a kiss on your forehead.

"I love you too," you mumbled into his broad chest.