-rough-

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I yelled and everyone stopped what they were doing to look at me.

"What happened?" Jimin asked with a bit of fright in his eyes.

Taehyung scoffed.

"Hobi hyung is jealous because I wanted to 'play' with Kookie instead of him," he said quickly before continuing his make out with Jungkook.

Jimin's eyes widened.

My eyes widened.

...

Until Jungkook shoved Taehyung off of him...

Now all of our eyes were practically falling out of our sockets.

"Yah! What the hell's wrong with you, Tae? Go fuck your BOYFRIEND, NOT ME!" Jungkook glared then got up, grabbed jimin, and left.

"See what you did?" Taehyung glared at me. "Now I'm half hard with no one to do it with. And don't expect I'm going to soften up and submit to your bullshit. You pissed me off. Fricking asshole."

He sat on the couch and threw his legs on the coffee table, his hands folded behind his head.

// this fucking asshole! he just called me an asshole and got mad at me a shit ton! fuck I want him so bad. //

// forget the plan. I want him right now so fuck it //

I finally moved from my spot in front of the hallway, taking big strides, until I stood in front of Taehyung, who currently had his eyes closed.

"So you chose punishment," I snarled, right before grabbing a fistful of his hair, making him freak out quickly, and forcing him to kneel in front of my crotch.

"Hoseok-ah, let go of my hair!" he whined. He was more pissed and was trying to fight me off, but no. Its my turn now so he better listen or else he'll be punished worse. 

"Shut it and suck me, Tae!" I spoke harshly and slapped him across the face with a firm hand, tightening my grip on his hair.

"Ai-aish!" he rubbed his cheek before roughly yanking down my pants and underwear, and taking hold of my half hard dick.

// god, his hands are so fucking cold and rough // 

I hissed.

He looked at me, anger never wavering, before he slammed his thick lips against my head, lips slightly parted, and began sucking aggressively.

"Holy shit!" I said softly as Taehyung began taking my whole length deep into his mouth. 

After a while, I was getting tired of this slow, teasing pace Tae had been keeping at. So with his hair still in my hands, I tightened my grip, and forced his head further down on me and made him go faster.

He quickly got the message and took hold of my hard thighs before sucking me faster and hollowing his cheeks.

// fuck, my dick is so hard now //

I squirmed. 

"Stop sucking," I demanded before I could reach my high.

// I'm not gonna come this quickly //

He stopped and gave me a confused and irritated look.

"What is it now?" he said harshly.

I slapped him again, then forced him up and dragged him to our room.

// god, I've been waiting to fucking do this //

Once I closed the door, I threw Tae roughly to the ground, making him hiss a bit in pain.

"Bend over on the bed and spread your legs," I barked.

He glared at me with cold eyes.

I scoffed and grabbed him again, throwing him over onto the side of the bed, then threw his legs wide open.

"Don't give me that kind of attitude," I whispered into his ear as I took hold of the back of his neck and slapped his ass as hard as I could.

He squirmed a bit before turning his pain into pleasure. Good.

"Take off your clothes and then bend back over again, with your legs spread. Spread as wide as you can, please." I finished, sweetly.

He complied.

As he was slipping off his briefs, his big dick sprung out and stood straight out. He tried desperately to hide it while he got into his position.

"Now because you weren't paying attention to me and being a good, nice boy for me," I started. "I'm going to punish you... and I'm not going to be gentle or sweet or friendly. Don't even dare call me Hoseok or Hobi or J-hope while I'm in control here. From now until I turn you into the slut you are, I'm daddy. Got it?"

He didn't reply to me and just stayed silent, earning him yet another slap.

"Answer me," I demanded with a low voice.

"Sure," he said with a hint of sarcasm, making him receive another slap, his ass practically becoming crimson red.

"Ugh, yes daddy," he said softly.

"Good," I smirked at the full view of him.

"You've got a really cute ass, you know," I kneeled down behind him and grabbed his ass roughly, then bit him, making him moan.

"Fuck," he said softly.

"What was that?" I purred lowly into his ear, my hot breath sending chills down his spine making him jolt back against me a bit and accidentally shoving himself onto my dick.

"Oh fuck. Hoseok, please fuck me," he begged.

I slid my hand around his throat and choked him a bit. "What did you just call me?" I choked him harder and shook him a bit, making him moan again.

"Daddy, please, please fuck me hard until I forget my name and make me your slut," he shouted.

// holy fuck. didn't expect that answer. how horny is he? shit //

"If that's what you want," I grinned devilishly and slammed my dick further up his tight ass, making me groan.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

A/N:

So imma do 3 parts instead lolz, sorry. Here's just a bit of smut for you guys. This is just the warm up. Bye loves!