where did you get that again?

( Bruce entered)

(Clint entered) 

(Natasha entered)

(Tony entered)

(Loki entered)

(Thor entered)

(Katniss entered)

Loki: that was really nice what you did the other day.  my head didn't hurt a bit.

Thor: I AM VERY GLAD YOU ARE OKAY BROTHER . NOW LET US FLY AND EAT POPTARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce: okay Thor. we get it.

Loki: you just had to lock me in this stupid cage. AGAIN! I can't believe that you would do that Clint! Not you Nat. I would totally expect that out of you. But Clint?

Bruce: okay. what in the world did you do to make him rant like that.

Loki: THEY GAVE ME THE KNOCK OUT SERUM! >:(

Tony: WE MISSED THAT?  OMG I'M SO UPSET THAT I MISSED LOKI FALL TO THE FLOOR!

Natasha:  STARK!

Bruce: am I the only sensible person here?

Katniss: UNICORN RAINBOW PONIEEEZZZZZZZZ I. NEED. CANDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Bruce:  and the Crazy juice has not wared off yet.  great.

Natasha: Loki,  where did you get that stuff anyway?

Loki: well...

Bruce: Loki. Cone on.

Loki: I um got it from this really weird guy in a coffee shop.

Natasha: the TRUTH Loki.

Loki: fine. I went into Tony's lab and stole the ingredients and I made it in the kitchen. I not only put it in Katniss' cereal, I kinda injected it into her.

Tony: and in Scooby-Doo this is were the bad guy goes "and it would have worked to if it wasn't for you meddling kids"

Natasha: shut up Tony. we have someone to deal with I'm disabling the chat

Tony: HEY!!!

(Natasha disables chat)

authors note:

sorry for not updating for like a month or more. I don't have an excuse. Please tell me how you like it. Thanks

              -TheWhovianChick