Random Arguments

this chapter is dedicated to @aswandiva for commenting an idea for this. Thank you!

(Loki entered)

(Snow entered)

(Tony entered)

(Katniss entered)

Snow: so this is what my little rebel does all day? You hang out with a bunch of freaks?

Katniss: Great. Its Snow. The "great and powerful"! Bye.

(Katniss left.)

Tony: great snowman. You made Kitty Kat leave. 

Loki: *coughs* imbecile

Snow: You? Loki? I've herd of you. Your a puny "goddess" that tried to take over the world.

Loki: goddess? Your are a melted man of snow that deserves to eat the dung of a cow that ate a feast. Twice. In a day.

Tony: this is gonna be good! >:D

Snow: well you are not low-key at all Low-key

Loki: I would hate for anyone to have to play in you. Your a bunch of YELLOW snow!

Tony: who should I root for? The control freak or the magic man?

Loki: shutup. Ah! this should do the trick. *hacks into Snows account and turns user into Shoe*

Shoe: what dirt out yolk doug?

Loki: Tony taught me how to mess with spell check! Whodaman?

Tony: don't. just don't.

Shoe: your animal blue hotdog

Tony: Hahahahahahahahah Hahahahahahahahah Hahahahahahahahah Hahahahahahahahah Hahahahahahahahah Hahahahahahahahah

Loki: I would hate for Santa Claws to meet you. Santa Claws bot clause!

Shoe: orange bowties yellow frog purple

Tony: hehe

Shoe: BUTTERFLY ORANGE BANANA CANADA LIZARD COW LADYBUGS!

Loki: you are the most idiotic smelly stupid rotten garbage heap in the middle of a muddy swamp I have ever seen.

Shoe: APPLE HAT ORANGE BUG SMELLY FLOWER DIAPER

(Loki disables chat.)