Exeunt

Everything was set for the party, Kait and Em, both sighed in relief as they both plopped down onto the couch in the living room staring at their countless effort on the party decoration. They had persuaded their boyfriends to decorate the garden out back. Well, they had offered before they could ask them, so it suited them. They just stared endlessly, admiring the home they had lived in this year alone. The birthdays they spent here. The only thing missing was their little sister to make everything like it was before.

Em was worried about living her little sister alone. But she wasn’t truly alone if she was going to be on tour with the boys. Louis had promised to taking care of her on their tour and she had fallen even more in love with him when he had saw her hidden worry. Emma wasn’t that much worried of her sister Kait. Though she worry for her as a sister, she knew she wouldn’t be that far apart from her than Jade. They were going to be in the same country, so it didn’t matter. Jade, on the other hand, she worried a lot more than she could show. She was the little one and she couldn’t help being protective of her. Being her best friend and older sister meant she knew her very well and she knew that her sister wasn’t herself lately, especially with the stunt she had pulled yesterday. She could only think of the things she would rely on after they left her. But she had dad and the boys. But it wasn’t like she ever truly opened up to them.

Now Em, wasn’t just worried about her sisters. SHe was worried about leaving to another country far away from her dad, sister and boyfriend. Though they had promise to always talk she knew that she had to learn to be flexible. She was going to play professional football. It was her dream that she would finally complete and she couldn't fathom it.

Kait, she was sucked into her thoughts as well as she fell into a daze. She was leaving her family, her dad, her two sisters, her boyfriend and what she called the other boys as her brothers. She was leaving to the States tomorrow with her older sister and that made it much more easier. But they were leaving a third of themselves behind with leaving the youngest behind. She wished she could bring her with them, it was like breaking them apart but they had to go. They had to learn to live on their own.

Hours passed and the two girls frantically ran up to their bedrooms to change into proper attire for their party. The party was not for themselves but for their loving father, for he had believed in them despite knowing them for such a small amount of time. He was going to be in for a surprise. They were all going to be in for surprise.

The party had started and the music playing was between the hottest hits of that year, the boys music and the youngest Cowell’s newest single Intoxicated which she had just released the morning. The youngest had been working early that day at the request of her manager and her father. The party consisted of the Cowell family, the boys and their family, their managers, and co workers. Simon lingered about trying to talk with all the guest with the company of his two eldest daughters, the two hostess. He tried not to seem rude as he kept glancing at the crowd and find his young daughter. But he couldn’t find her.

“Hello, Uncle Si,” the oh so familiar five boys uttered in unison.

“Ah, my boys. Nice to have you here. This party is partially for you as well.” Uncle Si hugged them patting them on the back.

“Thanks.” Louis smiled and gathered to Emma’s side holding her by her waist.

“Yeah. Truly appreciated Uncle Si,” Niall said and joined Kaitlynn side. Uncle Si didn’t like the fact that his daughters were dating his boys because he knew of the difficulties of relationship with publicity package it always came with. But he dealt with it knowing the potential future of relationships generally.

“Um, Uncle Si?”

“Yeah, Zayn,” Uncle Si looked at Zayn who had a blonde by his side. Perrie, he recognized. He had thought Zayn would have been the guy for his youngest daughter but it hadn’t turn that way which he was mildly disappointed.