Between brothers and rebels

Sebastian and Oliver were deforming their faces between the bars watching me cry over Zarina's body.

      He was a liar, a liar... And now I couldn't do anything to save Oxygen. Our powers were useless trapped in there, even Oliver's... Wait, Oliver?!

      "Oliver!" I screamed.

      "¡hm?"

      "Why didn't you free yourself back at the stairs? I knew you could punch Vince right there — Why didn't you?"

      "I can't believe you are blaming me! I am human, okay? Try to punch your missing brother after 4 years of his death!"

      "Shut up!" Sebastian rolled his eyes.

      "Your disrespect can come back to you, Castle, just warning."

      "Wow, your threats are super scary. I'm peeing in my pants."

      I moaned sadly and turned my attention back to Zarina while they argued.

      "Angelina..." Sebastian sighed.  "If there's something I could do to leave this place..."

      "For God's sake, I can't stand being with you any longer, Castle." Oliver distanced from the grid and pulled out a phone from his jacket. We widened our eyes. "Aleksei? I need you, bud."

•••

•••

     We heard someone knocking on the door. "HEY THERE! KEEP YOURSELVES FAR FROM HERE!"

And it exploded, sending a bad vibration through my chest. The guy I'd never seen before at the morgue — recognized by his pink ears and poker face — was standing proudly by the entrance. His fists were releasing smoke, and there were a lot of people with him. About a dozen.

      "Good job. Now here." Oliver said.

      Aleksei massaged his hands before exploding the boys' cage. Boom! Sebastian ran to a statued Angelina approaching me as his hands found my waist with no difficulty. My breathing stopped—

      "You should save this moment for later." Oliver said, his voice as cold as winter. I slipped away from the embrace, looking down at my shoes. Oliver turned his attention back to Aleksei, who handed him a knife and a gun which seemed to be made of plastic. It was bright green. "Listen carefully. It is not only Dr Gene that is in trouble today. If he dies, we will all suffer the consequences: once he dies, our enemies will come after us and you can say bye bye to the good life you're living", he glanced briefly over Sebastian. "Terrence, call the president; Bolland, we will need your sleeping bullets; Farshaw, take all kids out of here. The rest of you come with me."

      Have I mentioned that Oliver's leardership was outstanding?

     "Hey, Snow." A man who looked more like a mountain called from the front line. Oliver turned around and they talked while we were walking. It seemed to be important because his face was expressionless and serious.