Chapter 6: Alive (Sexual content)

"Fuck" I pout against Harry's lips as I hear Liams voice from behind him and I.

"Sh" Harry surprises me as he slips his tongue into my mouth and tightens his grip on my hips. 

"Ah fuck you two" He grunts and storms off and I sigh out of relief.

"Let's go to my place so I can apologize properly" Harry's low, raspy voice sends chills down my spine.

"Okay" I eagerly agree as Harry stands and helps me up.

"My apartment is down the street baby" He takes my small hand in his larger hand and begin to walk down a lively street full of drunken teenagers stumbling in and out of pubs screaming stupid words like "yolo" and Harry seems to take notice in my annoyance and lets out a laugh as I huff and roll my eyes at a shit faced blonde making eyes at him as we walk by.

"I don't like blondes" He chuckles and kisses the top of my head and I blush heavily.

"Here we are my darlin" He smiles a bright,charming,dimpled smile at me and I giggle as he curses as he struggles with the lock, the door makes a loud popping sound as it opens, the apartment building is small but very large on the inside and smells of mint and lemon furniture polish.

"Not what I was expecting" I state.  and Harry smiles and takes my hand in his and leads me up 3 flights of stainless marble steps.

"Here we go" he breaths as we stand in front of a large black door and Harry jiggles the doorknob and the door swings open and Harry quickly pulls me into the almost 50s styled apartment and crashes his plump pink lips onto mine and lifts me up so my legs are tightly wrapped around his torso.

"I want you so badly Hayden" Harry groans against my lips as I yank his shirt off his tanned, muscular body.

"Your turn" He smirks and pulls my dress over my head, his eyes travel up and down my body, taking bottom lip in between his teeth.

"Harry" I whine as his now dark green eyes meet my bright blue ones. 

"okay okay" he pouts and slides his pants down his long legs.

"Wow.." I gape at the size of his erection and a smirk creeps onto his perfectly structured face.

"I know" He chuckles and takes my left breast in his large hand and begins squeezing and pulling on it making me slightly arch my back at the contact.

"Ooh Harry" I let out a small moan as he digs his long, cold fingers down my panties,immediatly rubbing my clit, making my body slightly shudder as Harry lets out a breathy moan as he sets me on his kitchen counter,sliding the red lace down my legs.

"Your pussy is so pretty baby" He smirks, letting his boxers fall down around ankles and I gasp at the size erection.

"Lay back" He orders and I gladly oblige, laying back on the cold dark marble of Harry's kitchen counter as he spreads me open and give my core a quick lick before sliding his dick into me roughly and I wince from pain and pleasure, pain because I'm not use to Harry's size and pleasure because he just felt amazing inside of me.

"Oh my god" Harry groans and quickens his thrust, making me bounce back and fourth violently, moaning loudly every time Harry slams into me.

"Harry oh fuck!" I scream as my walls tighten around his length.

"Cum baby, cmon cmon!" Harry hollers almost seeming to cheer me on as I finally reach my high letting Harry's name slip from my slightly parted lips as he slows his pace, rolling his hips against mine, making eye contact with me for the first time since he's been inside me.

"You look beautiful Hayden." He breaths as he tightens his grip on my hips.

"So do you" I blush at Harry's curls, once neatly geled into a slight quif but they are just a mess of chestnut colored curls now, his cheeks are flushed with a slightly redness and his lips are as full as ever and his eyes are a almost neonish green.

"Oh fuck" He curses as I feel him twitch inside me,signaling that he was about to cum.

" Faster Harry faster" I moan out to him as he quickens his strides and quickly stops as I feel a quick slush of warm liquid flow into me.

Harry's pov

*two hours later*

"Can we make a bet?" Hayden chirps, waking me up from my half sleep.

"On what,love?" I yawn and tighten my arms around her slightly.

"That at the end of the summer, before I leave this dreadful town you'll tell me why Lou hates you so much" Her cold finger tips trace circles on my back.

"sure" I say cooly but on the inside I'm having a panic attack,but hell, she might forget about this "bet" by the time she leaves... but then again I don't really want her to go. Fuck,what has this girl done to me. I'm acting like a love sick puppy.

"Awesome" She beams and nuzzles her face into the crook of my neck and I chuckle at her adorable display of excitement, I don't know what it is about her but damn. She makes me feel.. alive, I don't feel like a fuck up or a loser. I feel important.. and I don't these feelings or her to go away.

Heyy guys, I'm so sorry for the delay but I'm baaaacckkk c: I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas,winter break, and New years c: and if anyone was wondering who Hayden is she's Emily Rudd(punk version), well I hope you enjoy or enjoyed this chapter (I'll be updating as much as I can) ~Riley xxx