Chapter 3: Don't ruin it.

"So do you live here?" I roll over on to my side and look at Harry who's head is lying against the wall behind my bed, his long legs crossed, the bright afternoon sun shinning through my window seem to make his eyes a bright green.

"Unfortunately" He chuckles.

"How is it unfortunate?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Too many snobs. " He shrugs.

"Oh.. so, how do you know Lou?" I lay on my back and stare up at my ceiling fan.

"Well he's been a good friend of mine for a long time.." He sighs and brings his lip ring in between his teeth. God he's hot.

"So, you and I have met before?" I ask.

"Once" He lays next to me and props himself up on his elbow.

"How long ago?" I look at him and he flashes a dimpled smile and I feel myself begin to blush.

"I was 15 and you were 14 I believe. But I have to say you've gotten much better looking" he drops his right eye lid down into a wink and I almost lose it.

"Th..th..thank you..." I weakly smile and he begins to play with one of my curls.

"I use to like you.. a lot actually. I'm sorry I didn't recognize you when we first met, I don't understand how I could have forgotten such a pretty little face." He leans down and plants a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks again" I giggle.

"Hayden.. don't hate me for this... " He whispers and leans down and his soft, pink lips connect with mine as my arms automatically wrap around his neck.

"Harry.." I mumble against his lips.

"I'm sorry doll face " he pulls away from our loving embrace.

"I don't mind" I blush.

Harry's POV

Those lips... Hayden's lips... They felt perfect against mine, her kiss is intoxicating, just like she is in general, I've only known this perfect creature for two days and she's already got me mad about her. But I can't tell her I have any type of feelings for her, I don't want her hurt. If anything happens to her Lou will murder me. Hell, I'll fucking murder me if anything happens to her. We've been in her room for almost 4 hours, just talking about things, life,relationships , our parents, our pasts. I may have lied about a couple things but its only because if I told her the truth she would surely find me disgusting. I can't believe I've just been talking. I haven't touched her or made a perverted comment. But dammit I want her. That little body of hers, that gorgeous face and that innocent voice moaning out my name as I move deeper into her... Jesus Christ Harold stop it. Don't fuck this up. She's nice to you for once in your life someone is nice to you and doesn't find you completely repulsive. Don't fuck it up.