Chapter 1: The tattooed boy

"Hayden, darling, come on I would like to be at the lake in two hours and we have quite the drive, get up!" I groan at my mothers high pitched voice and force myself out of bed, feeling my warm fuzzy carpet beneath my feet, I trudge to my bathroom and slide my shorts down my legs and peel off my older brothers soccer jersey and step in the cold shower, I always seem to take cold showers.

"where in the hell is my jersey???" I hear my big brother, Louis, mutter to himself just outside my bathroom door.

"Its in here" I yell and step out of the shower, putting my robe on as Lou opens the door.

"Why?" He huffs, well he has quite the attitude this morning.

"I always wear your jerseys to bed asshole." I push pass him out into my room.

"So are you excited about our family vaca?" He smirks and leans against the bathroom doorway.

"Hell no." I chuckle and quickly blow dry my long, dark brown hair.

"Well I have to finish packing booger, see ya downstairs" He states and quickly leaves my room.

"what to wear." I think to myself as I scan my closet, I settle with a tie die crop top and some black

leggings and my gray vans and quickly fishtail braid my long hair back and I decided to skip make up since its extremely hot outside.

"HAYDEN RENEE!" My father shouts and I quickly grab my phone and all my bags and run down the stairs.

"Calm down clam down" I huff and walk past my mother and father and out into a blistering hot summer morning.

"Here." Louis plops his bags on top of all of the ones of mine I'm already struggling to carry. He can be a dick sometimes.

"Dickhead" I mutter and place all of our things into the back of my father's white range rover and take a seat next to Lou in the back.

"Okay are we ready??" my mother squeals as she buckles her seat belt and takes my father's hand in hers.

"Sure thing mummy!" Lou replies, mocking her tone and I can't help but chuckle.

"Ok and we are off" My dad smiles as we get onto the highway.

"How long now?" I groan and lay my head against the hot window and instantly jerk away.

"Idiot!" Lou laughs like a maniac at my pain.

"Keep laughing and I'll burn your face off with dads lighter!" I holler.

"hey hey hey not my fault you forgot its 100° outside!" Lou wipes the tears forming in the corner of his eyes from laughter.

"shut up" I huff.

2 hours later.

"FINALLY!" I squeal, not because I'm happy to be here because I'm not, I am just happy to get out of that damned car, but as I jump out of my dads car I bump into someone.

"Hey watch where the fuck you're going." The man growls and I look up to see two bright green eyes, a mop of curly hair, piercings and plump, pink lips and a lot of tattoos.

"I.. I'm sorry" He's features soften at my words.

"Quiet alright beautiful.. sorry for snapping at you" The gorgeous man replies.

"What's your name?" I ignore his apology.

"Harry. Harry Styles." He flashes a dimpled smirk and I nearly collapse.

"I'm Hayden.. its lovely to meet you" I smile.

"Lovely to meet you also" He grins.

I rock back and fourth on my heels.

"Look, I know we just met but would like to go to this bonfire with me tonight? its okay if you have other pla-"

"No no no, I'm free" I grin.

"Sounds like a date" he lets out a low chuckle and takes my phone from me and types in his number and hands back to me and walks off without another word.

"Who was that douche?" Lou huffs and I quickly punch him in the arm.

"His name is Harry and he is not a douche!" I growl.

"Woah. Harry as in Harry styles?" he questions, rubbing his arm.

"Yeah." I blankly state.

"I think you should stay away from him Hay.." He looks at me with worried eyes but his voice is demanding.

"No. I'm an adult now. I can do whatever I want" I huff.

"Suit yourself." He shrugs. I mean really.. Harry is perfect ... what could be so bad about him..? nothing.. he's harmless... right.....?

HEEEY c: I hope you guys enjoy this so far, I'm really excited to see where this book goes c: and yes, Louis as in Louis Tomlinson <3 ~Riley ××