Chapter 2: Harry Styles.

I smooth out my white, Lacey type sweater and straighten my belt on my black and white stripped shorts and tie my combat boots and take one last look at myself in the mirror, My hair is loosely curled and there is a soft knock at my door and it opens to reveal Harry in all black,black shirt, black jeans with holes in the knees and black biker type boots, just as I excepted, I mean he looks great but its 100° outside.. how hasn't he died from a heat stroke?

"Woah, you're pretty hot. " He smirks and I instantly feel myself blush.

"Thanks." I smile proudly.

"Well, we better get going babe" He cooes as he snakes his arm around my waist and strolls out of my room.

"Well well well styles long time no see you fucker" I hear Louis yell as he runs down the stairs and embraces Harry in a "manly" hug.

"Hey dude, why are you in my girl's house?" Harry asks with a raise of his eyebrow and I blush even more at his words.

"Well you're so called "girl" happens to be my baby sister."  Lou says sternly while giving the "stink eye" and I give him a pleading look.

"Calm down dude, my intentions are good." Harry smirks as he runs his large hand down my back down to my bum, giving it a light squeeze.

"uhhh" I hum accidentally and Lou looks at me immediately with a stern look and storms off to his room, slamming the door.

"You know I have a different idea of what we can do love.." He whispers into my ear, pulling me closer to his lean body and I shudder lightly.

"H..h...harry stop " I moan lightly as he kisses my neck gently.

"I know what you want Hayden. Don't lie to me baby." He says harshly but softly into my neck.

"Stop it Harry" I protest as he begins to unbutton my shorts, dear god my parents or Lou could walk right in.

"hmm " he hums and beings to slide his hand down my shorts.

"Get off me! I said stop it! " I yell and push him away as  I hear a low chuckle escape his lips.

"I'd never do anything to hurt you Hayden.. I just want you to know that. I'd never hurt you doll face." He looks at me with worry in his forest green eyes and I suddenly feel the need to hold him. Weird.

Harry's POV 

I wish I could tell her that I want to get to know her, but I don't want her to get to know me.. Harry Styles, I'm just a sick twisted bastard. At least that's what I've been told. I don't want this innocent little girl to see the monster I truly am, hell, she's just witnessed half of it. I have a feeling I could end up wanting more with this girl but I barely know her, Louis knows me. He knows me all too well in fact, I'm the reason he almost got killed. I seem to be the reason for lots of awful things that happens to the ones I love. I want to know Hayden.. I just don't want her to know me...

I don't really know what to say cx but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ~Riley××