Chapter 5: Changed

Harry's pov

I cringe as Zayn passes me another beer but I don't feel like hearing him call me a pussy because I've only drank 3 so far so I nod to thank him and take a swig of the drink, swishing it around trying not to gag, I don't usually drink this much but its been a week since my dick move I pulled on Hayden, I feel fucking terrible for saying what I said to her. I didn't mean at all but I know she hates me.

"Mate did you see the new girl? she's hooot" Niall slurs to me and knocks a cup over on the counter.

"Nope" I reply popping the p.

"Hi Harry." I hear a familiar voice say seductively from behind me as I spin around to see Hayden and she looks hotter than ever, she's wearing a black dress that clings to her amazing body in all the right places, I look at her left arm to see a full sleeve of tattoos, her hair is black and her full lips are drenched in dark red lipstick which make her eyes a bright blue,my jaw practically hits the floor.

"Hey babe" She smiles a toothy grin and wiggles her fingers at Niall who is practically fucking panting and drooling over my shoulder.

"hm I've been looking everywhere for you" I see my best mate Liam snake his arms around Hayden's waist and I almost lose it.

"you two fuckin?" I spit and lean back against the counter and Hayden rolls her eyes.

"Only a couple times" Liam smirks a plants a soft kiss on Hayden's ivory neck and she lets out an adorable giggle.

"I got to her before you" I blurt out and Hayden snaps her eyes from her and Liam's annoying lovey dovey gaze they had going on to glare at me.

"You fucking wish." She spits and before I can reply her drink is all over my face and she runs out the door and my stupid ass follows her like a lost puppy. Basically what I am without her.

"HAYDEN, BABY WAIT!" I run after her and thank god when stops and sits on a bench outside Nialls parents house.

"Hayden.. look I'm sorr-"

"JUST SHUT UP HARRY!" I'm interrupted by Hayden screaming at me.

"Would you let me explain myself god dammit!!" I boom and she frowns and gestures to the end of the bench but I take a seat right next to her and turn her to face me.

"look. I didn't know how to express my feelings towards you and when you said you loved me... I..  I panicked. No ones ever said that to me before." I confess and tug on my hair.

"Go away Harry." Hayden spits.

"HAYDEN I LIKE YOU! I LIKE YOU A LOT OKAY? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!" I scream and Hayden slams her fists down on her thighs.

"MAYBE IT IS WHAT I WANTED HARRY. BUT YOU DON'T MEA-" I cut her off by pulling her closer to me and slamming my lips onto hers, she moves her hands to my cheeks and deepens our kiss.

"What's goin on here?!" I groan as I hear Liam boom from behind Hayden and I.