Consequences

Melanie's POV

It was impossible. How could they find it?! They went down in the hole and they brought a lighter with them. After minutes I still heard them going down. They didn't see that tiny door or what. But I talked too fast, again. It was my death now, I knew it.

"QUEEN! WE FOUND SOMETHING." They yelled. I was now afraid how Jen will kill me.

I heard the creaking sound of the door and later they walked up. In their hands, there was the famous orb. It was originally Neoma's, but she told me to hid it. They walked to Jen and she instantly took it.

"Finally!" She said. "Now, I can see what kind of secrets you are still hiding, how your friends are suffering, my future-"

"And does your boyfriend really love you." I said.

"Take her back to her cage!" She said. "And prepare the guns."

The guards got me off of the machine and tried to drag me away.

"JEN! Wait! Just ask the orb and you can see that I was telling you the truth! Please Jennifer!" I said.

"C'mon babe, it doesn't worth it." Steve said who was also there.

"Shut up." Jen said. She looked like she was thinking about it and she made her choice.

"Does Steven love me?" She said.

The orb didn't show any answers, but it showed a scene. A scene that I talked about and I heard. The girl had blonde hair and green eyes. They were talking and talking when the next thing they did was making out. Jen was so upset, I was waiting for this moment for so looong.

"Steven. Who the fuck is this whore?" Jen was very, very mad.

"I-I can explain bab-"

"DON'T YOU FUCKING CALL ME BABE! YOU ARE A CHEATING BASTARD WHO ONLY LOVES ME BECAUSE OF MY MONEY! I WILL CALL THE GUARDS TO GET THEIR ASSES HERE TO MURDER AND TORTURE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU AND NEVER HEAR FROM YOU! EVER!" Jen yelled from the top of her lungs. Wow.

The guards actually arrived and took Steven into a torture room.

"You are welcome, sister." I said.

"Thank you?" She looked me. "What do you want? You know what, I don't care. You can spend 1 month in the castle. But only 1 month." She walked away.

"Thanks sis!" I said with a smile. "Wait. What about Dark and the others?"

"They... They can be free for a month too. Just... Leave me alone for now." I heard she was crying now. I know how much she loved Steven.

- at night -

It was about 11pm, I was in my old room. There was one bed and a wardrobe. Jen threw all my stuff out, except Fanny, my old plushy. I was happy to have her. And I found my phone in the wardrobe. But somehow, I couldn't fall asleep. I turned right and left, left and right. Then I had an idea.

I went down to the kitchen and made some chocolate chip cookies. Those were my sister's favorite. I walked quietly into her room and placed the cookies on her nightstand with a message.

"I know it's hard. The feeling when your lover is gone. You can move on it, he was a cheaty bastard. Don't give a single fuck about him. And thank you, again."
-Melanie

I went back to my room and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up was very good. I was still thin so I went down and stuffed myself up with food, a lot of food. Jen walked out of her room and she was still her robe. She didn't even looked at me or said anything.