Part 5: Lydia's Pink Book

Lydia dragged me to a table where Scott and Allison were sitting and Stiles followed us.
"Hey." Said Allison bitting an apple. "Oh, hi, Sophia. See you met Lydia."
"Hi, yeah."
"Is she already driving you crazy?"
I laughed and Lydia smiled.
"You know you love me." She said.
Allison smiled and bit her apple again. A boy came out of nowhere and kissed Lydia.
"Hey, babe." She said. "Oh, yeah, this is Sophia." She said pointing at me. "This is Jackson, my boyfriend. Sophia is new here."
"Hey." He said smiling a little and then whispered to Lydia looking at Scott and Stiles, a considerable loud whisper. "What are they doing here?"
"Allison is dating Scott and wherever Scott goes Stiles is. Just relax." She said kissing him again and turning back to face me. "So... Where do you wanna start?"
"I don't know..."
"C'mon, I know there's someone you wanna ask me about."
I took a moment.
"What do you know about Dean Winchester?"
"The senior? Nice start, girl."
Scott made a weird noise.
"Ignore him. He doesn't like the Winchesters very much." Allison said. "But they are super nice. My dad and their dad were... Well... Hunting friends and I know them since forever."
"Don't try to get involved with him, though." Said Lydia. "Let's just say that he doesn't like to stay on the same spot for a very long time."
"Oh... What about... Hanna? Hanna Marin?"
"This girl has nice targets." Lydia said. "Hanna was best friends with Aria Montgomery, who just came back from Ireland... Or Scotland I always get confused, Emily Fields, Spencer Hastings and Alison DiLaurentis. But last year Alison went missing and they all went on their own way. She is still missing. I can tell you that those girls have more secrets than I have of clothes, and believe me, I have many many clothes."
"That's interesting." I said.
"At the very least." Said Allison. "I didn't know about that."
"It was the 'what' all the conversations last year were about."
"Yeah, and neither of us were here last year."
"What do you guys think that happened to the other girl? Alison?" I asked.
"Oh, she was really hated." Said Scott.
"She was awful." Said Stiles. "With everyone."
"She was my ex." Said Jackson not even looking at us.
"Why all of those was? She is still missing, right?" Said Allison.
"It has been a year, Allison. It's a long time for a missing person." Lydia declared and everyone got silent for a moment. "Anyone else?"
"Violet. Harmon."
"Oh, the new girl. She seems really dark. I didn't get to know a lot about her since she just moved. However, I know a lot about her house. Her house is famous around here. Murder House. It's how we call it. At least ten people already died in there."
"That's so creepy."
"I know. She's never here at lunch because she is always caught smoking."
"What about that boy? I don't really know his name, I just saw him alone over there with that girl."
Lydia looked to where I was pointing.
"Oh, that guy hates me." Stiles said before Lydia could even open her mouth. "His dad was sheriff but he got in a coma last year and my dad was promoted to his spot and he hates me because of that. Like if it was my fault his dad got sick and mine got a promotion."
I smiled a little and he looked at me.
"Sorry, you just said it with such an anger."
"I mean it."
"I believe you."
He smiled back.
"So, going back to what I was going to say before Stiles interrupted me... That boy's name is Carl Grimes. As he said, his father was sheriff and was in a coma until a few months ago. It's all a little complicated but what I heard is that his mom was having an affair with his dad's best friend. They say he always wanted to be with her. When his dad woke up it was all kinda messed up. Now his mom just discovered that she's pregnant and apparently they don't know who the father is."
"Oh, God."
"I know!"
"What about the girl next to him?"
"Sophie. Apparently his only friend after everything that happened. Everyone says that she has a crush on him."
The bell rang.
"We can continue that later. Bye, Sophia. Bye, Allison."
Jackson waved at us, she kissed him and went way holding hands.
"Why do they insist on ignoring us?" Said Stiles.
"Don't worry, they'll get over it. Let's go Scott." Allison said. "Bye guys."
"Where's your next class?" Stiles asked after everyone was gone.
"Here..." I said showing him my schedule.
"Mine is on the same hallway. I'll walk with you."
"Sure. Thanks."
"You're fine. It's nice to not be ignored all the times."
"If you'd ask me, I think she actually likes you..."
"Who? Lydia? You really think so?"
I laughed.
"Yeah. You like her, right?"
"Maybe a little." He said looking to the floor and scratching his head.
"Sure... Girls sometimes have some childish ways of showing what they feel."
He smiled a little.
"See you later, this is my classroom. Bye. Thanks for everything."
"Always. Bye."
I looked into my math room and I heard someone calling me.
"Sophia!" Dean.
"Oh, hey." I said walking on his direction.
"Sit here. How is it going to far?"
"Nice. Really nice."
"I didn't see you at lunch."
"I sat with some people that I met earlier."
"That's good. Are you starting to enjoy living here?"
"Starting is a great definition."
He laughed.
"It's something anyways."
"Yeah."
The teacher started talking and a girl called Dean and the class got boring just like all other math classes in the world.