Thirtysix

-3rd person pic-

Pete wraps his arms around Patricks stomach and kisses his shoulder. His eyes are glassy as he stared at his lover "Baby?" His voice cracks. "Just thinking" Patrick replies and puts the 34 laxatives back into their orange bottle. "What are those?" Pete asks with a tiny hint of impatience in his voice. "Nothing important sugar" Patrick tells him as he slips the bottle into his pocket and pecks Petes chapped lips. "Rick, lets get some food in your body. You might feel a bit better then." Pete told his husband then wrapped his arm around Patricks waist. Patrick hummed contently and pulled his shirt off, his pale chest was exposed as he walked  back into his bed room with Petes hand still on his waist. "No shirt, you look beautiful baby" Pete mumbled as Patrick slipped on an over ten year old Clandestine Industries 'Stay Gold' hoodie on.
"I'm not beautiful Pete" Patrick sighed and grabbed Petes hand. "You are though!" Pete exclaimed as he followed the younger one downstairs.
"Hey Dad" Declan mumbled as his father walked into the kitchen. Patrick smiled "Hey Dec."
Bronx grabbed his keys from the counter and shouted "I'm going to Rubys" to which Pete scowled "be safe" he yelled at his oldest son ran out of the room. Patrick turned grabbed Egg-o's from the freezer and stuck them into the toaster ."anyone else want some?" he muttered to himself almost inaudible. "I do" Saint screeched from his spot under the table. Pete chuckled and poured himself another cup of coffee as his youngest son stood up and bumped his head on the table. Patrick grabbed his coffee and sat down at the table. "Baby, no more coffee it's going to keep you up at night" Pete sighed, taking Patrick's cup of coffee from him. Patrick whined and tried to grab it back. Declan grabbed the cup out of Petes hands and brought it to his lips. The dark liquid disappeared into his mouth when it was all gone he pulled the mug away and made a satisfied hum. Patrick pouted and kicked Pete's shin. "Mother fucker!" Pete groaned and punched Patricks shoulder.

Don't let him touch you, fucking show him that he can't hit you Patrick. You're stronger than him you can hurt him badly if you try! Do it! Punch him in the stomach.

Patrick attacked his husband, punching Pete's chest and throwing him to the floor by pulling his legs out form underneath him. Pete groaned and tried to fight back but Patrick had him pinned to the floor with both wrists held together with one hand and the other one was slapping him.

Slap him harder, punch him, bruise his pretty face with your fist. Do it he deserves it.

"Patrick, get off of me!" Pete groaned as Patricks fist hit his left eye, he cried out in pain and again tried to push Patrick off of him, failing. Declan and Saint were just staring at their fathers fighting till blood started to gush out of a fresh wound on Petes cheek that Patrick's wedding ring caused. Pete's nose was crooked and blood was flowing out. Declan pulled his dad off of Pete and Saint helped Pete stand up. Patrick screamed and tried to get out of Declan's grip but was unable to seeing that his hands were pinned behind his back and getting pushed up causing a horrible pain to shoot though Patricks spine. Pete took Patrick out of Declan's grip and hugged him tightly "Calm down Baby, " He whispered. Patrick sobbed and let his body fall limp in his boyfriends arms. Patrick started to get dizzy and he clung onto Pete, who helped Patrick stand up properly on his feet. PAtrick whimpered then collapsed on Pete. "Fuck!" Pete exclaimed and picked Patrick up bridal style and brought him to the couch. "Declan, can you call the number on the fridge that says Dr. Williams on it? Tell her that Patrick had another episode and that he needs an appointment as soon as possible." Declan nodded and scurried off to the the fridge with Saint close behind.