A flash from the past.

Hey!!! Heavenly brownie here :D Sorry I took so long to upload for those few of you who have read this :D I wanna say thank you! So give yourself a MASSIVE pat on the back cuz your AWESOME! Hugs and kisses Heavenlybrownie xx p.s sorry about the short as chapter I felt like this one and the next had to be separate and am thinking about leaving a chunk out because its unnecessary,

"SO! What are we gonna do now?" Holly asked me, as soon as we left Starbucks.

"Well I'm going to get ready to go to town with everyone and get the last things on my list. You coming?" I said, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah I guess since I have nothing else on." Holly said, shrugging.

To my house it is.

****************Town*******************

"HEY! LOOK 2 FOR 20!!!!!!!!" Hannah shouted right in my ear.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned her.

"SUNGLASSES!!!!" She screamed with glee.

Hannah has this little problem.... the problem was that she has an obsession with sunglasses and just saying that is an understatement. The last time I went to her house which was like a week ago she had more than 40 pairs of different sunglasses. Honestly. Who needs that many SUNGLASSES!! I only have 3! And still that's more than enough.

"Han, how about you pace yourself. Maybe there might be cooler glasses in London." I suggested.

"Yeah I guess so." She said smiling weakly, as I pulled her away, all the while keeping her eyes on the sunglasses rack.

"Good girl. Now lets go get something to eat! I'M HUNGRY!" I said enthusiastically, getting weird looks from an elderly couple near by.

We quickly joined up with the others who had pulled tables together so that we could all fit.

"Oh! Jasmine! Sit here." James said, motioning me over.

"Yeah sure!" I told him "Just as soon as I go get my food k."

"Ok! I'll keep it warm for you" He told me.

"Ok mother hen, what ever you say!" I said, laughing as I went up to order my food.

While I was waiting for my food I looked over at our table, smiling to myself at my friends having a mini food fight probably because Sam touched Jane's food and she got protective.

"Excuse me miss! Your order!" A young guy who looked really familiar said. And man he was HOT!

"Thanks..." I said awkwardly blushing, realising he had just seen me looking like a pedo watching my friends.

"Jasmine?" He asked.

"Ummm... yeah?" I told him, feeling really awkward since I"m suppose to know him somehow.

"Peter!? Remember me?" He asked me.

I just continued to look confused... and awkward. Man! I was feeling awkward.. A LOT!

"Peter Jones? Your old next door neighbour?" He said hinting.

Oh. My. GOD! Holy Shit. Abort! Abort! Run away as fast as you can! My brain screamed at me. Holy Crap! He has changed! In a good way! OMG! Jasmine what are you thinking!! Run! AHHHHHHH! GO JASMINE! Don't just stand there! DO SOMETHING!

"Oh yeah! Hey Peter!" I said pretending to be excited to see him when actually I felt like dying on the spot.

"How are you and your family?" I asked him not caring whether he answered or not.

"They're good! But ever since you guys moved It's been pretty boring actually. I wish you would move back." He said looking sad. "We use to all hang out." He added.

Guess what? He missed out something! The fact that him and his sister would hang out and always do mean stuff to me. Yeah that's a biggie.

"Yeah... well I'll see you round I kind of have to go...." I said, motioning with my arms to my friends.

"Yeah, yeah! What are you doing next week cuz maybe we could hang out?" He said.

"Umm I'll actually be in London then so... another time ok.. bye Peter." I said, waving awkwardly then walking away.

""Bye Jasmine... have fun." He said as I walked away.

Talk about AWKWARD. Far out! How does he still even remember me we were like 11 when we first met being neighbours and all. Just thinking about him bring back all those childhood memories that you try really hard to block out but cant. Like one time when he shoved me in a bush... turns out it was poison ivy and he knew it. Or the time I was in the shower singing and him and his sister recorded it and put it up on Youtube. Or the time at the beach when my tankini top came off with a massive wave and he just sat there laughing at me while his sister took pictures.The list goes on and on... and on.

By this time I had made it to our table. I quickly sat down and pretended to eat my burger but really food was the last thing I was thinking about.

"Who was the hot guy you were talking to?" Holly asked me.

"No one. Just a childhood friend." I said, before finishing my burger and ignoring the stares I was getting.