Is this a dream or reality?

Ummm soo here it is :) Hope you like :) I'm trying to make it longer than the other ones since they aren't that long. Soooo like I said here you go! Hugs n kisses Heavenlybrownies xx

"WAKE UP! COME ON COME ON COME ON! WAKEY WAKEY!!" Voices screamed.

What the hell? I covered my ears and rolled over.

"Yeah WAKE UP!!!!! WE KNOW YOU CAN HEAR US!" Someone, probably Holly, shouted.

"YO GEEEET UPPPPPPPPP!!!!" Someone said shoving me, guessing from how deep the voice was, Sam?

All of a sudden it felt like a million frozen hands grabbed me and pulled me... through a lake?

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed, as I leaped out of my soaking bed. That's going to take a while to dry.

All I could hear and see were people laughing.

"What are you guys doing?!" I shouted trying to sound angry but started cracking up half way.

"TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!!!!!" Holly sung as she jumped on my bed, laughing when she got up with a massive wet spot all up her back.

"Sorry guys I have to do this." Sam said before shouting 'SUPERMAN' and jumping on my bed.

"STARFISH!!" Hannah shouted jumping on Sam.

"Oi! Hands off!" Jane shouted, laughing as she joined their heap on my saturated bed.

This is what having friends is about. You always have fun and are always constantly laughing and cracking up. You never take anything seriously. It's when you enjoy being with them. When you never feel left out. I just realised that maybe, just maybe I have the best friends ever. No. Not maybe. I have the best friends ever.

"LEEEEEEETTTTTTTSSS GEEEET REEEEEAAAAAAADDDDDDYYYYY!!!!!!" I shouted, with what I knew was the most retarded full on smile on my face, running down the hallway and jumping down the stairs and diving on the couch. Somehow everyone else did what I did and ended up making a body sandwich with me on the bottom.

"Hahahahaha come on guys! Let's go get pancakes or something." I said trying to wiggle myself out.

"SURE!" Everyone shouted and just like that I could breathe again.

"WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! PANCAKEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!" Holly shouted, running out the door to Hannah's car.

******************4 hours later at the airport***************

"All passengers on Plane 54973 to London please go to gate 61. That's all passengers going to London on Plane 54973 go to gate 61. Thank you."

"That's us!" I said nervously, turning to all the faces around me.

"Better say our goodbyes." I said smiling.

I quickly walked over to my mother who was holding onto my little sisters hand with what I could tell was a death grip.

"I'm going to miss you, mum." I said giving her a hug.

"I'll miss you too, sweetie. Be safe. I want a text when you get there and updates everyday." She said sternly, smiling.

"Yes mum." I sighed. I turned to Skye.

"Skye." I said giving her a hug.

"Look after mum and be good." I said, knowing that she would.

"I'm gonna miss you Jazzybear!" She said, squeezing me tightly.

"I'll miss you too." I said, smiling down at her.

"Don't like it there too much or you'll never come back." She said looking so much like a parent.

"I wont." I said, laughing.