My revenge and goodbyes or new beginnings?

Hey! Sooo here is the long waited chapter! Note: This is not the end, because I was reading it and it really sounded like it so I'm just saying that it isn't OK! LOL! I totally forgot about Hannah in this lol! And had to squeeze her in it lol :P Shhh! Don't tell anyone! Lol :P Thanks for reading! Hugs and kisses Heavenlybrownies xx.

Ps. I hope you like it :) Tell me what you think or any ideas of what should happen next :)

OH! Also this is dedicated to @imSamantha because if she hadn't of commented I wud of prob been my lazy ass self and wudn't of lol :P

It was easy getting the supplies etc needed for ‘my revenge’ because all they thought was that we were having a mini feast or something.

Mwahahahaha *insert evil grin here*.

I motioned for Holly and Jane to come in like as in a group huddle.

“Remember the cue, ok. One cough - run. Two coughs - wait a sec. Three coughs - go!” I whispered.

They nodded, eyes sparkling with excitement and nervous smiles plastered on their faces.

“I can’t believe we get to meet them AND prank them all on the same day!” Holly said, grinning evily.

Not. A. Good. Sign.

“Remember to chuck me some stuff and make sure they DO NOT, ON ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, GET ANYTHING!” I said, quietly inching towards the door and shooing them to the side so they will not be seen.

“OH! And remember basically go for Louis, as he was the one who we are pranking, but if Harry gets in the way then what the hell! Get him too! AND ALSO, Hannah knows nothing about this…. She was asleep soo… yeah… watch out for her…” I said, grinning as my plan began to take place.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and stepped inside.

“-MEAN IT! I WAS CURIOUS TO- Oh… hi!” Louis stammered looking up, eyes widening.

“Hello… where’s my tea?” Harry asked, looking up also.

“Coming.” I replied, hastily sitting down. “Soooo… what were you guys talking about?” I asked, breaking the awkward silence.

Harry just turned to stare at Louis.

“Uhhh… I’m sorry for-” He looked at Harry who nodded “invading your privacy? Through your bag?…” Louis said, giving me a slight smile.

Awwwe! He’s apologising!

How cute is that!

Oh shit!

Holly and Jane!

OH SHIT!

MEGA SHIT!

Urr how many coughs was it for run?

One?

Two?

Three?

It wasn’t three because three was go soo… then… one?

But what if it wasn’t one and it was two but it could be one.

GOSH! I’m getting soo confused now!

I just won’t do anything and will leave to go to the ‘toilet’ and tell them it’s off.

“Err thanks Louis.” I said awkwardly, getting up and giving him a hug while thinking about how a couple seconds ago I was going to prank him to teach him a lesson but I guess Harry already taught him that lesson.